+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa _convincing return to the home country after studies

Holyjohan

Sep 30, 2020
Hi ,
I am planning to do my masters in Canada. I have 3 years work experience in IT industry. My educational background, my work experience and the course i am going to pursue is all relevant with each other. My parents , sister and her family are in canada as PR. Keeping in mind that the main key for getting a student visa is convincing the officer that I have strong ties in my hometown, in my case I would like to know how can I do that as my parents are already there in canada and PR ?

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi ,
I am planning to do my masters in Canada. I have 3 years work experience in IT industry. My educational background, my work experience and the course i am going to pursue is all relevant with each other. My parents , sister and her family are in canada as PR. Keeping in mind that the main key for getting a student visa is convincing the officer that I have strong ties in my hometown, in my case I would like to know how can I do that as my parents are already there in canada and PR ?
Will be hard given the facts. Best thing you can do is have a guaranteed job offer lined up back up with an affidavit.

Holyjohan

Sep 30, 2020
Also I would like to know if there anyone had similar situation and applied for a student visa ?would like to get their experiences and the process they followed?