+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa - 3rd attempt

mpho_sissonkiwe

Feb 20, 2023
Before applying for 2nd or 3rd time, first please get the Full GCMS notes to understand the full and detailed reasons why the Visa officer rejected your first or 2nd applications. You can write a detailed Letter of Explanation (LOE instead of SOP) to alleviate the specific concerns raised by the visa office that led to the refusal.
Getting those notes takes more than 30 days. I am trying to make it for the May intake, what is your advice because I am running out of time?

thomas23

Star Member
Mar 12, 2023
Hi. You should have your employer write a letter that they will give you a promotion after your course is done and that they will give you a leave for you to go and continue your studies first. Hence showing you still have a job back home to go back to.

Use family and properties owned by you or your parents as ties to go back to. You may need to revamp your SOP for this.

Based on your explanation, I am assuming you have a study gap as you have been working. Clearly explain the gap in your studies and why you are choosing CANADA as a place to study now.

Last edited: