+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Summer Immigration Services (Small Business)

Yeanie729

Aug 15, 2019
Hello Everyone,
My name is Helen French- I am a student studying Ethics, Society & Law at the University of Toronto. I was a former refugee claimant (2018) and a successful Convention Refugee/Protected Person (2020) in Canada. Since then, I have applied for my permanent residency (2021) and refugee travel document (2022). I have been successful in obtaining both! I am also competent in apply for study permits, and work permits (2018-2019).
In my spare time, I help the Sierra Leone community in writing refugee stories and filing and sending the Basic of Claim Form for Asylum Seekers.
This summer, I plan on starting a small business were I help people in applying for all the above listed documents. Cost would be on the lower end and would be determined based on the time and amount of applicants per client. I am proficient and professional and the ability to work in a timely manner. I have all the technology (Scanner, Printer, Acrobat Adobe etc) to make sure that each application is done in a satisfactory and efficient fashion.
Please reach out to me at the email- hifrench729@gmail.com for further information.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello Everyone,
My name is Helen French- I am a student studying Ethics, Society & Law at the University of Toronto. I was a former refugee claimant (2018) and a successful Convention Refugee/Protected Person (2020) in Canada. Since then, I have applied for my permanent residency (2021) and refugee travel document (2022). I have been successful in obtaining both! I am also competent in apply for study permits, and work permits (2018-2019).
In my spare time, I help the Sierra Leone community in writing refugee stories and filing and sending the Basic of Claim Form for Asylum Seekers.
This summer, I plan on starting a small business were I help people in applying for all the above listed documents. Cost would be on the lower end and would be determined based on the time and amount of applicants per client. I am proficient and professional and the ability to work in a timely manner. I have all the technology (Scanner, Printer, Acrobat Adobe etc) to make sure that each application is done in a satisfactory and efficient fashion.
Please reach out to me at the email- hifrench729@gmail.com for further information.
Do you have a license to provide immigration advice? You must be licensed to charge for immigration services in Canada.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Everyone,
It is against the terms and conditions of this forum to advertise any services. Given that the forum is paid for by a firm of immigration lawyers pretty brash to try and advertise any form of immigration services. As already pointed out you may also not be able to provide any these services legally.

Reactions: Simba112