June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
Dear PPM,

can you suggest me any way to file some view to immigration department about student spouse visa? i see lots of international student suffer due to spouse visa rejection can you give me information that where we all student write about?

thanks,
sam

samir3132

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2010
Visa Office......
cpp
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 08, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2014
Med's Request
June 04 2014
Med's Done....
June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
all student whos spouse visa rejected plz give me support.

Willbeat

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Other than 4012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Nomination.....
6-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
6-01-2014
Med's Request
10-09-2014
Med's Done....
23-09-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2014
LANDED..........
28-10-2014
Hi there,

I am graduate student holding university scholarship and visa for my family (wife and kids) are rejected twice. yeah we should start kind of voice against this kind un-humane and silly response. We have genuine cause to come here...Infact most of international studnet having family are mostly graduate (either Master or PhD student) and most of them get university funding and how come immigration officer behave like this with such a genuine case. I guess we should raise our voice against this.

srguy said:
Hi samir,

I am in the same situation :(. ne luck dude

unaseem

Nov 26, 2008
Calgary,AB
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
11 April 2011
Doc's Request.
RPRF and updated history on FEb 20, 2013
Nomination.....
PNP -Alberta
AOR Received.
Sept 2,2011
File Transfer...
16 MAY 2012 to Ottawa and In process on 26 July 2012
Med's Request
Sept 29,2011
Med's Done....
OCT 06,2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
March 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 27, 2013
LANDED..........
APRIL 06, 2013
my wife got spouse visit visa for 1 year first and then she extended it to two years -------i was international student when i applied and now in work permit ----its easy to get spouse visa --from my experience ------if someone has specific questions then may eb i can help to guide .

I applied for her 1 year ago --aprox

I applied in islamabad embassy and she got her visa in 1month and 2 days exactly ----no medical required but she has to appeared for medical when she landed as her stay was more then 6 months ---once she landed then canadian office from canada sent us letter to appear for medical and she appeared for medical in ottawa

Willbeat

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Other than 4012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Nomination.....
6-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
6-01-2014
Med's Request
10-09-2014
Med's Done....
23-09-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2014
LANDED..........
28-10-2014
unaseem said:
my wife got spouse visit visa for 1 year first and then she extended it to two years -------i was international student when i applied and now in work permit ----its easy to get spouse visa --from my experience ------if someone has specific questions then may eb i can help to guide .

I applied in islamabad embassy and she got her visa in 1month and 2 days exactly ----no medical required but she has to appeared for medical when she landed as her stay was more then 6 months ---once she landed then canadian office from canada sent us letter to appear for medical and she appeared for medical in ottawa
Hi unaseem, I have quoted u in another threat, could u please share ur details? Please also share ur degree program and funding situation...Please help us man..I have given my email in another threat (here it is iwillmakeithappenforsure@gmail.com)

srguy

Nov 25, 2011
unaseem said:

Hi Unaseem,

Did you write any SOP or any letter to the embassy/consulate. If you have written one can you let me know the points to included or a sample SOP(My mail id:rakesh.srr.iitkgp@gmail.com).
Thank you in advance for your reply

Rakesh

jackpatel

Aug 13, 2010
unaseem said:

Hi Unaseem

Please share the document you showed for your wife .... I am also an international student and currently doing a co-op.... please reply

SBHULLAR

Feb 23, 2012
Hi Everyone i m new to this form
I m international student and my spouse applied open work permit application from India but he got his visa rejected because visa officer is not satisfied that he would come back to home country i don't know what to do now is this a valid reason for refusal? somebody please help me thank you.

jsinghj88

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
hey sbhullar, tell ur spouse 2 apply for visitor visa, cant give u surity bt chance r better dn open work permit, n whn did u went 2 canada n where did ur spouse applied for visa and in how many dayz he/she got da reply???

SBHULLAR

Feb 23, 2012
Firstly he applied for visitor visa and got rejected same reason then he applied open work permit its really very difficult.Thanks for reply.

SBHULLAR

Feb 23, 2012
I m in Canada from september2010 i have 3 year advanced diploma i m in 2 year now my study permit is valid till 2014 He applied for visitor visa in May2011 and got rejection in seven days then we wait and applied for open work permit Feb2012 and got refusal letter on 2March 2012.Same reason visa officer is not satisfied that he will leave Canada.I don't know how we can clear this point. He showed property and bank balance more than enough he have his parents at home country so what else they want?.

jsinghj88

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
hello sbhullar, well i can understand in which situation ur husband is afterall m in da same boat, anyhow, can u jst tell me in detail wht was da reasons for refusal in both cases except travel history, i tell u one thing travel history matters alot, bcoz without travel history VO gets da point for refusal, which is hard 2 overcome, 2nd he has 2 show strong bank balance n property on his own name , if he had showed already dn, he needs to show strong family tie ups which can convince VO tht ur husband will come back after short visit, on da other hand he opt for open work permit ( long process) which was wrong option jst after refusal , according to me he could hve try for trv 2-3 times, bcoz i hve met some people who got der trv after 3-4 refusals , better tell him 2 apply for trv again instead of open work permit ,

can u tell me in details abt da documents he showed like property bank balance or ITR , wht he showed in his job, thts important, whn u people get married , and after how long he applied for 1st trv

evn m waiting for my passport i applied for trv on 13th feb n still waiting n my wife is a student since sept 2011,

shaznaz75

Feb 25, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
24-11-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Interview........
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
10-02-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
I wonder the high refusal rate for south asian aplicants is cuz they dont get their tim hortons coffee here and theyre in a bad mood :p

Just a joke guys dont take it seriously.

But alot of us are in the same predicament we have families in Canada in my case my wife is Canadian citizen and yet the can govt cant bring families together.

Though I have been to canada before, TRV in process lets see what happens