+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student + SOWP + VV

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
Can you please help me out on how the passports can be sent to IRCC? I tried to call VFS Global but didn't get any relevant information.
Thanks in advance!
You will have to fill out a vfs webform to receive the payment link and once you pay they will arrange blue dart pickup of your passport. There are several threads on two way vfs courier service on this forum. Look them up. It's a simple process

A_S_A

Jan 17, 2022
You will have to fill out a vfs webform to receive the payment link and once you pay they will arrange blue dart pickup of your passport. There are several threads on two way vfs courier service on this forum. Look them up. It's a simple process
Thanks

firecracker

Jan 28, 2022
My SP+SOWP were both approved today.
Initial study permit timeline from Romania non-SDS: SP + SOWP:

Jan 6th: submitted SP+SOWP
Jan 6th: BIL for SOWP
Jan 7th: BIL for SP
Jan 7th: did biometrics for SOWP
Jan 10th: did biometrics for SP
Jan 15th: biometrics updated for SOWP
Feb 2nd: biometrics updated for SP
Feb 7th: medical and eligibility started to be reviewed
Feb 8th: we both (SP+SOWP) did the medical upfront with an approved panel physician
Feb 8th: sent webform to update our medical for both SP+SOWP
Feb 11th: medical passed for SP+SOWP
Mar 2nd: SP+SOWP approved

Reactions: A_S_A

pbaez

Jan 17, 2022
hello!!
I received the counterfoil with the expiry date beyond the length of my study program. is this normal? Even my son got 5 years, and my program is only one year.

imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Guys,

Let me give you guys little background. In Year 2020 - 2021, we lost all the hopes to immigrate to Canada seeing Covid and no draws of PR, PNP.
Hence we decided the much expensive route which is going as a International Student. So we took admission for Jan 2022 intake but due to late LOA from college we were able to submit visa on Dec. We are 3 people. Wife - Student, Me (Spouse) and 2 year kid (Visitor) We applied visa for all of us together even though many people oppose saying there will be rejection. Well, we have small kid so we needed to take this risk.

I am posting my visa timeline here to track and help others to see actual scenario.

Visa Application Filed on 3rd December 2021
Biometrics Collection Letter for Student - 4 December 2021
Biometrics Collection Letter for Spouse - 5 December 2021
Biometric Given and Updated for both - 13 December 2021
Medical passed for Student - December 24, 2021

There is no update after this. I will be posting updates here.

Any questions welcome.

Thanks,
Guys, After almost 4 months we have received PPR. Please check the timeline in my signature.

Applied from India

Student - 2 Years Course of Canadian Healthcare for foreign trained professionals (She is Doctor of Pharmacy) - Mohawk College, Hamilton Ontario.
1 Year tuition fee and GIC paid only.

Sowp - showed CA asset valuation, Saving account with 13 Lakh
Property in mothers and wifes name and job opportunities back home for home ties.

If you have any questions, do let me know (Don't ask for SOPs ;))

Sana mirza

Nov 5, 2021
Guys, After almost 4 months we have received PPR. Please check the timeline in my signature.

Applied from India

Student - 2 Years Course of Canadian Healthcare for foreign trained professionals (She is Doctor of Pharmacy) - Mohawk College, Hamilton Ontario.
1 Year tuition fee and GIC paid only.

Sowp - showed CA asset valuation, Saving account with 13 Lakh
Property in mothers and wifes name and job opportunities back home for home ties.

If you have any questions, do let me know (Don't ask for SOPs ;))
Congratulations!!

Lastbornop

Nov 5, 2019
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Hello, I’m in the same situation.
I applied along with my husband and son (6 months).
Submitted January 1
Biometric done: january 3 (Sp and SOwp)
Review eligibility (for the three of us) : january 20
Non sds
This is a good timeline, more of this for everyone