Student permit... to London visa ..for winter 2011 intake

picky82

Dec 8, 2010
you have to go to the canadian embassy to inquire about your file status

Let me know if you got your visa

amarcan

Nov 18, 2010
canadabest said:
I don't know, do you have about how to contact visa office? to know application precessing status.

I am thinking to contact them because it is going to be more that the processing time what they specify on their website.
Hi Canadabest,

How is your application going? Have not heard from u.

I received email from my college to confirm about the orientation and place acceptance. There are people waiting for a place in the course I applied. They want my confirmation at this stage. So I sent letter to London visa office which must have delivered by yesterday asking them about hte application process. I explained that i have very short time left and if they need more time to process the application and would not be able to finalize by Xmas, I asked them to withdraw my application. I am sad i can not see any other option. I could have waited longer but...

canadabest

Oct 4, 2010
Hi amarcan

I sent e mail to visa office on monday still didn't get any response. I don't think after this I can manage to go to Canada for my class, I will see then some more days and ask withdrawal. Christmass is coming they will not work because of the holiday. I don't expect after this.

May be we have the same case like we have PR application on process might be it causes delay on our visa process.

For us I think it is better to get PR first and go for study, education fee will reduce about 300% to 400% with full time work permit.

amarcan

Nov 18, 2010
canadabest said:
Hi amarcan

I sent e mail to visa office on monday still didn't get any response. I don't think after this I can manage to go to Canada for my class, I will see then some more days and ask withdrawal. Christmass is coming they will not work because of the holiday. I don't expect after this.

May be we have the same case like we have PR application on process might be it causes delay on our visa process.

For us I think it is better to get PR first and go for study, education fee will reduce about 300% to 400% with full time work permit.
Hi Canadabest,
I am exactly feeling the same. That is why I sent them letter by DHL. But my news is that delivery note was left today. I am picking it up twm . It must be from London as iI gave them differenet postal address. So i will inform you tmw. It could about my PR or my ...

I under

amarcan

Nov 18, 2010
Canadabest,

By the way if you paid the tuition fee, check with your college about the policy. They gave me 10 extra days to wait in case i make it. You are right about PR,paying lot less tuition fee and work permit.

canadabest

Oct 4, 2010
I paied for keeping the seat, about 1115 CAD, I already informed them as if I am waiting visa, I will inform the to postpond for the next program, may be next week. inform me when you get response from visa office.

Hope thier will be good news on your DHL mail. let me know it.

amarcan

Nov 18, 2010
canadabest said:
I paied for keeping the seat, about 1115 CAD, I already informed them as if I am waiting visa, I will inform the to postpond for the next program, may be next week. inform me when you get response from visa office.

Hope thier will be good news on your DHL mail. let me know it.
Hi Canadabest,

Good news is that i received post from LOndon. Bad news is they refused my student permit based on they did not satisfy that my intentions for going to canada as a student are bona fide or i would leave canada and return to my country of origin at the end of an authorised stay. They sent it just day before my DHL delivery and wrote on my passport that LDN etc.

Any way I am not really upset about it and at least I don't have to wait longer and move on with my life. But i am thinking to secure a place in case i can make it for next year. Just pray for my PR application now.

Hope your s is on the way, it must be positive. Pleaee keep me informed in the future.

canadabest

Oct 4, 2010
Hello amarcan

the good thing is to get answer, don't worry it is for good.

what is LDN on passport?

I will inform you when i get mine.

amarcan

Nov 18, 2010
canadabest said:
Hello amarcan

the good thing is to get answer, don't worry it is for good.

what is LDN on passport?

I will inform you when i get mine.
Hi Canadabest,

I do not know what it means, but there was small letters sp-guessed as student permit, trv-guessed as temporary residency visa and few digits may be it is the file number. BUt LDN was written in capitals and can't think of anthing. I think mine was easy to refuse as the decision was made on 03 of dec. Because yours is taking for long time they must be giving you positive answer or i can't think anything else. They'd better. Anyway please inform me and keep in touch with me in the future.

Best of luck.

canadabest

Oct 4, 2010
Hi amarcan and blazinbeauties2002

still no answer, what do you recommend me to do.

amarcan we will keep in touch, since we have PR on process we have many issues to talk about it. Hopefully things will be alright for you.

blazinbeauties2002

Sep 3, 2010
Hi amarcan and blazinbeauties2002

still no answer, what do you recommend me to do.

amarcan we will keep in touch, since we have PR on process we have many issues to talk about it. Hopefully things will be alright for you.
Since it's gone past the stated turn around time, I would advise you contact them. In addition, I would suggest you check the status of your PR online, just to know if decision has been made.

canadabest

Oct 4, 2010
blazinbeauties2002 said:
Since it's gone past the stated turn around time, I would advise you contact them. In addition, I would suggest you check the status of your PR online, just to know if decision has been made.
Last week I wrote to then request, to know about the status of my application. I didn't get reply. How I contact them in other way?

blazinbeauties2002

Sep 3, 2010
@ canadabest,

It takes them about two weeks to reply a non-urgent e-mail. However, you can check the status of your PR using the link below.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

canadabest

Oct 4, 2010
blazinbeauties2002 said:
@ canadabest,

It takes them about two weeks to reply a non-urgent e-mail. However, you can check the status of your PR using the link below.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en
Okey, I am checking everytime there is no update yet