Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
hi

i have applied for student visa for 2010-2011 for Canada, now i got a refusal letter from embassy marked :
" you have not satisfied me that you meet the requirements of regulation 179: that you would leave Canada at the end of temporary period if you were authorized to stay, in reaching this decision i considered your ties to your country of residence/citizenship balanced against factors which might motivate you to stay in Canada. "

i have some questions :

1. shall i re submit all documents like Educational documents, police clearance certificate, college acceptance letter, student visa embassy fee etc or

i have to attach supporting documents only with the immigration letter received from embassy of canada.

2. what documents should i attach to support my application more strong.

thanks

danydavito

May 17, 2010
Your question does not seem quite clear
But if you intend to reapply for the study permit, you need to buttress areas of your affiliation to your home country
Ties such as job, study leave letter from employer, family inheritance to share, landed properties, family ties like immediate family or aged parents to look after ( just look for anything that has the potential to bring you back to your home country and attach them as proofs of tie to home country)
There has to be significant difference between your initial ties proved and what you may add to buttress you re-application
This is just my widows mite conntribution
Wish you all the best

Danny

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
danydavito said:
Your question does not seem quite clear
But if you intend to reapply for the study permit, you need to buttress areas of your affiliation to your home country
Ties such as job, study leave letter from employer, family inheritance to share, landed properties, family ties like immediate family or aged parents to look after ( just look for anything that has the potential to bring you back to your home country and attach them as proofs of tie to home country)
There has to be significant difference between your initial ties proved and what you may add to buttress you re-application
This is just my widows mite conntribution
Wish you all the best

Danny
thanks for help

i tell u more about this
i am 27 years old, my home land is paksitan but right now i am working in Doha Qatar (United Arab Emirates) from 2 years
and i make my immigration application from this country...

well i will not be able to provide employer leave application for this purpose,,
my father is working in Saudia bt my mother is in pakistan,,my father has landed property in Pakistan that is our residence
house but that property is not in my ownership ,, all property documents named to my father,,,,,
i am little bit confused what should be a strong evidence ???????

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
asad_haq said:
Heartbeat where you from ,

What was th mount of your bank statement ?

Where you got admission?
i have pakistani nationality but i am in doha qatar @ work visa from 2 years

my bank statement was 16000 CAD ( 13.5 Lakhs Pakistani Rupees) excluding this

i already paid 6000 CAD (5 Lakh Pakistani Rupees) as 1 semester tuition fee ???

i got admission in canada (British Columbia) in under graduate certificate program

asad_haq

Star Member
Jun 13, 2010
Dear heart beat

The undergrad fees for 4 years program is very high in Canada. I think you should have shown something around (25-30 LAC)
Plus ,if you are working before getting undergrad degree ,the Visa officer might have thought that u intend to stay in canada and do job over there.

What was you total program fees and which college/university???

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
asad_haq said:
Dear heart beat

The undergrad fees for 4 years program is very high in Canada. I think you should have shown something around (25-30 LAC)
Plus ,if you are working before getting undergrad degree ,the Visa officer might have thought that u intend to stay in canada and do job over there.

What was you total program fees and which college/university???
i have already 3 years bachelor degree in computer sciences and now i try only for 1 year certificate program (computer electronics
networking Technology)
i am working already with a company in UAE and i have 5 years work permit

1. do you think a leave letter from company for 1 year will help me to over come this objection ??????

2. can i apply in same semester Sep 2010 on same rejection ?????

3. will i have have to collect all original documents like police clearance certificate, my bank statement, experince certificate, college acceptance admission letter etc to submit my visa application again ????????

thanks for ur help

nowshin

Apr 16, 2011
you have to provide them with police clearence certificates and all the certificates. its a must. you should also give your property papers, this shows ur ties to your countries, and if possible write a letter to the embassy, mentioning that you can support the course and you are going to leave the country after u r done with the course and give reason for that like you have properties to take care of or parents back in you country. its better to give the leaving paper of office and yes you can apply in the university again for september session if u once have been rejected.