+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student permit enquiries

Mona-liisa

Jun 3, 2019
Can someone please help on the forms that i need to fill for study permit application. I am applying from Namibia, i have an acceptance letter from Georgian college, i have an undeveloped land and i am leaving my son behind- i hope this are enough reason to convince the visa officer.
My husband is coming with me on Temporary Residence Visa (supposedly).
I need clarity on forms that we need to submit.
1. Study permit form and family information form (mine)
2. Temporary Residence form and family information form (my husband), is this right?
Payments- 150CAD &85 biometrics- mine
100 Temporary Residence +85biometrics?
Can i pay for biometrics and wait for them to ask for it or i can pay with the application and get them done later? Or how does it work really?
I am applying by myself.
Pls help.

toyinsco

Oct 4, 2019
Can someone please help on the forms that i need to fill for study permit application. I am applying from Namibia, i have an acceptance letter from Georgian college, i have an undeveloped land and i am leaving my son behind- i hope this are enough reason to convince the visa officer.
My husband is coming with me on Temporary Residence Visa (supposedly).
I need clarity on forms that we need to submit.
1. Study permit form and family information form (mine)
2. Temporary Residence form and family information form (my husband), is this right?
Payments- 150CAD &85 biometrics- mine
100 Temporary Residence +85biometrics?
Can i pay for biometrics and wait for them to ask for it or i can pay with the application and get them done later? Or how does it work really?
I am applying by myself.
Pls help.
can you please share the link to know which one will be okay to apply for.