+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Permit Delay

aweleamaka

Jun 21, 2018
My friend applied for her student permit in June from Nigeria. 8 weeks after she was asked to go for her medical and a week or close to two weeks after, it was updated online that she passed her medicals. But for like 3 weeks now she hasn't heard from them concerning her student permit. This is the 15th week since she applied for the visa. School started since 5th of September 2018.

My Question is: can she write the Canadian embassy in Ghana about this or she should hold on a little longer? What advise can experts in the house give, please??

Amason

May 23, 2018
I think she should be patient. I applied since June first week and this is my 16th week. Not even medical request yet
My friend applied for her student permit in June from Nigeria. 8 weeks after she was asked to go for her medical and a week or close to two weeks after, it was updated online that she passed her medicals. But for like 3 weeks now she hasn't heard from them concerning her student permit. This is the 15th week since she applied for the visa. School started since 5th of September 2018.

My Question is: can she write the Canadian embassy in Ghana about this or she should hold on a little longer? What advise can experts in the house give, please??

Srinath aaho

Jul 17, 2018
Coimbatore- tamil nadu - India
App. Filed.......
04/05/2018
Hi ,

I too have same scenario i have applied on may 4th but stil my application is in progress for almost 150 days. I am mailed and contacted Ircc many times but they are also simply replying to wait . Can you please help me get a solution for this issue