+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Permit applied along with Kid and Spouse(OP)

RamyaB

Jun 17, 2020
Hi All,

Is there is anyone in this group applied SP along with Kid and Spouse? And got visa approved altogether ?
I got my SP approved, but still my kid and Spouse OPW is yet to be approved. Is there is any chance that it will get approved before March?

Thanks

JK7878

Apr 28, 2019
Hi All,

Is there is anyone in this group applied SP along with Kid and Spouse? And got visa approved altogether ?
I got my SP approved, but still my kid and Spouse OPW is yet to be approved. Is there is any chance that it will get approved before March?

Thanks
Hi!! Same here! My SP is approved, it has been 12 days but no results on my spouse’s OWP. Did you receive medical request for your OWP application? You applied from which country?

Noramama

Dec 15, 2020
Sam
Hi All,

Thanks
Same boat. Applied with my husband together from us, his sp approved last month but no update about my sowp, one of my friend who applied with her husband together in Feb got approval last month, the same time with her husband