Visa Office......
OINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/02/2016
Hello Guys,

need your advice. I have just been refused a student permit visa and the reasons are

1. Your family ties in canada and in your country of residence
2. Purpose of Visit
3. Personal Asset and Financial Status.

I was quite shocked because I felt I provided all the necessary. I showed proof of funds of $27,000CDN when combined tuition and living expenses came to $24,000CDN.

I did not pay school fees yet because I wanted feedback from the embassy. SHould i make tuition fee payment and accommodation because I intend to make another application?

Also how do I proof family ties ? Is it a wise decision to reapply?

Please advise.

Thank you

amit3386

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
toronto canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
13 March 2014
IELTS Request
7 overall
VISA ISSUED...
26 March 2014
LANDED..........
Landed 24 April 2014
marlone29 said:
Hello Guys,

need your advice. I have just been refused a student permit visa and the reasons are

2. Purpose of Visit

I was quite shocked because I felt I provided all the necessary. I showed proof of funds of $27,000CDN when combined tuition and living expenses came to $24,000CDN.

I did not pay school fees yet because I wanted feedback from the embassy. SHould i make tuition fee payment and accommodation because I intend to make another application?

Please advise.

Thank you
Where are you from ? It makes a good impression if we pay the fees before visa filing and for some countries, we need to do GIC for showing our living expenses...
Good luck for future...

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

marlone29 said:
Hello Guys,

2. Purpose of Visit

Please advise.

Thank you

Don't ever think that showing excess funds will fetch you a visa. First, look at your previous grades and proposed course, you will have answer there!

k.m.elzeiny1995

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
abu Dhabi visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marlone29 said:
Hello Guys,

2. Purpose of Visit

Please advise.

Thank you
hi ,

sorry to hear this . no it doesn't matter , they didn't said that you don't have enough money . you need to show them that you have strong ties in your country , they need to know that you will come back after you finish your study , like prospective job . also you need to show them that you have assets , like owning houses or business . this will help you to prove that you have strong ties and you have assets . for your purpose of visit , I don't know why they ticked , I think either you didn't write SOP indicate your purpose of travel or the offer letter wasn't clear .

I hope this will help you

marlone29

Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
OINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/02/2016
Thanks guys..

I intend to re apply... i am making arrangements for school fees payment now and I will include all other personal assets.

Asimbaloch

Jun 11, 2014
hello this is asiim baloch from pakistan. even my visa is rejected on the grounds that i havent satisfied the officer that i will return to my country i.e pakistan. i applied for diploma.

i showed them that my family owns to houses in pakistan and we showed our bank statement as well. how do we satisfy the officer? whats a SOP?

k.m.elzeiny1995

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
abu Dhabi visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asimbaloch said:
hello this is asiim baloch from pakistan. even my visa is rejected on the grounds that i havent satisfied the officer that i will return to my country i.e pakistan. i applied for diploma.

i showed them that my family owns to houses in pakistan and we showed our bank statement as well. how do we satisfy the officer? whats a SOP?
SOP is statement of purpose , or study plan . means you show them why did you choose Canada . why did you choose this program and college . also you have to show them why you will be back to your home country .