+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Permit Applicants from USA( F1, OPT, H1-B), Let's Meet Here

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
I think these guys are just exploiting people with all these nonsense. One can easily use a choiced courier with a return label just as I did almost a year ago. COVID-19 has nothing to do with their sh..i..t . It's just a ploy to get money. It's well.

CommentDebate

Jul 12, 2020
Can I give my biometrics in India and get Passport requested in the US? Do I have to make any changes in the application? How to notify IRCC that I travelled to the US? Or Can I travel to the US and give my biometrics there. If I do my biometrics in the US, do I automatically get PPR from the US?

Ryerson2020

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Congrats to everyone who has received their OPR. To those still waiting,just be patient;it will come. I received mine,too, yesterday.
Do I have to pay for the two-way courier services(label) for my dependents (four) too? I guess one package should be good for my four dependents and I. Afterall, if I was allowed to use either UPS or FEDEX, I could put all the five documents in one package and mail it.
Is there anyone in here in my situation: having at least a dependent? Did you pay for every dependent or you only payed for yourself ( the principal applicant)? I will be glad to hear from an experienced individual in this regard.
nopes. It's one package per person. below is the email which i received when i ordered label for myself even though i have to order label for myself but in their email they have highlighted this point.

Dear Customer,

We acknowledge the receipt of your email.

Online invoice is raised . You will be receiving the online payment link via email for making the online payment.

Please note that:

1. Post receipt of the online payment confirmation from you, we will be sharing the CVAC approved Two-Way Courier Labels.

Please reply to this email confirming payment is made and provide your full address with zip code in the USA.

Please be advised that it is one applicant per package and that you cannot submit your passports together. --originally they have marked this line in yellow

“Please allow 24 - 48 hours (excluding weekends) for the CVAC team to confirm or provide shipping label once the request/confirmation of payment has been sent.”

Have a great day.

bthakur05

Aug 20, 2020
i think we need to send on excel file . Why we have only LA option in that . Can we write New york in the same file

Applicant's detailsApplication typeFirst NameLast NameStreet or Builiding #Apt/ Suite #CityZip CodeStatePhone numberLocation to submitEmail address
1st Applicant's detailsLos Angeles
I just received BVL. Should I expect a passport submission request soon? Do you mind sharing the email for requesting shipping labels at bthakur05@outlook.com ? Please feel free to remove your personal info. Thanks.

splitfire777

Nov 22, 2020
I already send the Excel form yesterday, paid the invoice. After, I send them the receipt and the details of my mailing address.

I'm currently waiting for the "Shipping Label."

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
nopes. It's one package per person. below is the email which i received when i ordered label for myself even though i have to order label for myself but in their email they have highlighted this point.

Dear Customer,

Online invoice is raised . You will be receiving the online payment link via email for making the online payment.

Please note that:

1. Post receipt of the online payment confirmation from you, we will be sharing the CVAC approved Two-Way Courier Labels.

Please reply to this email confirming payment is made and provide your full address with zip code in the USA.

Please be advised that it is one applicant per package and that you cannot submit your passports together. --originally they have marked this line in yellow

“Please allow 24 - 48 hours (excluding weekends) for the CVAC team to confirm or provide shipping label once the request/confirmation of payment has been sent.”

Have a great day.
This is pure exploitation. However,it is what it is! Not being able to use one package for myself and my dependents with the same address is nothing but bul...sht...It is well.

TFTXMJ

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020

Dear Customer,

Please note that:

Have a great day.
24-48 hours.. hmm, I sent payment receipt back yesterday but today is Thanksgiving, so basically I will receive the label tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, right?

mostafa_

Nov 3, 2020
I received an update today.

Got my correspondence letter and eligibility review started.

Applied on 29th Sept.
Biometrics Done on 20th Oct.

Ryerson2020

Star Member
May 6, 2020
24-48 hours.. hmm, I sent payment receipt back yesterday but today is Thanksgiving, so basically I will receive the label tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, right?
How many days its taking to get payment link from VFS i sent email on 25th Nov and still waiting but got email acknowledgement on the same day

bthakur05

Aug 20, 2020
How many days its taking to get payment link from VFS i sent email on 25th Nov and still waiting but got email acknowledgement on the same day
I sent an email on Thursday, got the payment link on Friday. Made the payment the same day, they sent me labels today. Although I won't be able to send them passport until Next Monday, because of personal commitments.