+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student from india applied for visa on first week of November for jan 20 intake

eemgee

Nov 25, 2019
I am pretty scared ya, I applied on 15th nov, got bio metric and medical updated on 18th and 27th respectively. still waiting since then. Hardly any time left. Plus if I get the visa, I will have to resign in my office and minimum 1 month notice period I will have to serve. I am in a fix, don’t know what to do. Everyday I expect the decision to come but no avail. Can anyone help?

Reactions: Pooja rai

Pooja rai

Nov 26, 2019
I am pretty scared ya, I applied on 15th nov, got bio metric and medical updated on 18th and 27th respectively. still waiting since then. Hardly any time left. Plus if I get the visa, I will have to resign in my office and minimum 1 month notice period I will have to serve. I am in a fix, don’t know what to do. Everyday I expect the decision to come but no avail. Can anyone help?
Same situation

Rishiavi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Wait till monday. Most probably decision will come. Guys who gave biometrics in the week starting from 18 nov are getting their decisions in this week.

Gsing271

Nov 27, 2019
I was in the same situation and i left job on 24th Nov and still waiting for visa update... I have applied on 29th Oct don't know what's taking so long it's my second attempt.

Jan 4, 2019
I applied on 11th November n got medical passed on 20th. Still waiting

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
I was in the same situation and i left job on 24th Nov and still waiting for visa update... I have applied on 29th Oct don't know what's taking so long it's my second attempt.
Even I am also in same situation. Today is my last day of work. Resigned. But still waiting for VISA. fingers crossed. Applied second time on 27th Nov and nothing updated so far.

Taken a huge risk.

eemgee

Nov 25, 2019
Even I am also in same situation. Today is my last day of work. Resigned. But still waiting for VISA. fingers crossed. Applied second time on 27th Nov and nothing updated so far.

Taken a huge risk.
You have indeed taken a huge risk.. what if you don’t get visa ...