+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student from india applied for visa on first week of November for jan 20 intake

Danvic

Nov 21, 2019
What financial documents you've included?
Im not sure if this Is correct,but I feel that they are processing applications in an alphabetical order. As per this thread I see people with the name starting with V left as the name with P got yesterday.

Because as per my profile I submitted on 3rd Nov for the second time and medicals updated on 18th Nov and I already got 2 ghost updates.

Just an assumption

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
Im not sure if this Is correct,but I feel that they are processing applications in an alphabetical order. As per this thread I see people with the name starting with V left as the name with P got yesterday.

Because as per my profile I submitted on 3rd Nov for the second time and medicals updated on 18th Nov and I already got 2 ghost updates.

Just an assumption
I think it's not based on alphabetical order. It's based on applied date and completion of documents submission.
My name starts with V man .. don't piss me off:)

Danvic

Nov 21, 2019
I think it's not based on alphabetical order. It's based on applied date and completion of documents submission.
My name starts with V man .. don't piss me off:)
I wish you read the messages properly and also make sure you remember others timlines when you ask for. Did you get your PPR BTW?

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
I wish you read the messages properly and also make sure you remember others timlines when you ask for. Did you get your PPR BTW?
I too wish you to go through my previous posts where i have already mentioned my timeline more than thrice in this same forum ..

Danvic

Nov 21, 2019
Bro I guess there is some issue with interpreting the messages. I know your timeline and I did not speak about your timeline, I said others timelines because if its as per FIFO then I submitted my application before Ekta, Diana and Praneetha so my file should have been processed by now.

So you please do not piss me off now

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
Bro I guess there is some issue with interpreting the messages. I know your timeline and I did not speak about your timeline, I said others timelines because if its as per FIFO then I submitted my application before Ekta, Diana and Praneetha so my file should have been processed by now.

So you please do not piss me off now
Hey dude.. i just replied since u asked me whether I got PPR or not. Nothing else.

Danvic

Nov 21, 2019
Hey dude.. i just replied since u asked me whether I got PPR or not. Nothing else.
I was just saying because I saw, Ronak, Virk, Vaibhav, Vignesh and me (Vic) are still waiting for the PPR, So I assumed since Praneetha got it yesterday, it should be a batch release for us since today being a friday and it mostly happens as per many other threads in this forum.

Reactions: Ronak0299

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
I was just saying because I saw, Ronak, Virk, Vaibhav, Vignesh and me (Vic) are still waiting for the PPR, So I assumed since Praneetha got it yesterday, it should be a batch release for us since today being a friday and it mostly happens as per many other threads in this forum.
Is it so? Fridays? But even when i check today at 3.05 a.m. the status was same..

virk360

Jan 10, 2019
Never heard about this Fridays thingy. Hope you are right though.

Ronak0299

Nov 11, 2019
Am i the only one who’s eligibility review hasn’t started yet? Or anyone else here too has same issue?

dipen_rathod

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Am i the only one who’s eligibility review hasn’t started yet? Or anyone else here too has same issue?
Nothing to worry about your eligibility and background check are simultaneously check you will directly get ghost update indicating that VO has opened your file after that you'll correspondence letter and PPR

Reactions: Ronak0299

Ronak0299

Nov 11, 2019
Nothing to worry about your eligibility and background check are simultaneously check you will directly get ghost update indicating that VO has opened your file after that you'll correspondence letter and PPR
I only had one ghost update after 4 days of applying, and 3 email notification mails, thats all.