+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student from india applied for visa on first week of November for jan 20 intake

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
I was just saying because I saw, Ronak, Virk, Vaibhav, Vignesh and me (Vic) are still waiting for the PPR, So I assumed since Praneetha got it yesterday, it should be a batch release for us since today being a friday and it mostly happens as per many other threads in this forum.
Seriously, this is a good analysis

Navuuuu

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Im not sure if this Is correct,but I feel that they are processing applications in an alphabetical order. As per this thread I see people with the name starting with V left as the name with P got yesterday.

Because as per my profile I submitted on 3rd Nov for the second time and medicals updated on 18th Nov and I already got 2 ghost updates.

Just an assumption
bro
this is hypothetical as my name starts with N and had my biometrics enrolled on 14 nov nov havnt got PPR yet so it is going accordingly... ekta and all had biometrics on 7 nov and yesterday those who got had biometrics on 11. So, what I mean to say is the assessment is going according to our biometric enrollment date because it takes 2 week after enrolling the biometrics on average for getting the decision.. So keep calm it is not alphabetically. It is according to FIFO on the basis of biometric enrollment . Hope you will get your results soon. All the best. Hope for the best.

Danvic

Nov 21, 2019
bro
this is hypothetical as my name starts with N and had my biometrics enrolled on 14 nov nov havnt got PPR yet so it is going accordingly... ekta and all had biometrics on 7 nov and yesterday those who got had biometrics on 11. So, what I mean to say is the assessment is going according to our biometric enrollment date because it takes 2 week after enrolling the biometrics on average for getting the decision.. So keep calm it is not alphabetically. It is according to FIFO on the basis of biometric enrollment . Hope you will get your results soon. All the best. Hope for the best.
In that case then my Biometruc was done on sep 15 and my this is my second application? So the biometric is not updated and I reapplied on 3rd November and my medicals was updated on 18th Nov and O already got two ghost updates and the last one was on 19th Nov. How don't I qualify for FIFO?

Navuuuu

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
In that case then my Biometruc was done on sep 15 and my this is my second application? So the biometric is not updated and I reapplied on 3rd November and my medicals was updated on 18th Nov and O already got two ghost updates and the last one was on 19th Nov. How don't I qualify for FIFO?
I am talking about those who applied for the first time. Your scenario could be entirely different . I cannot comment on that.

Ravi369

Nov 21, 2019
I extended my study permit, I want to apply for trv from India, so I want to know the whole process and time for it

Danvic

Nov 21, 2019
Is anyone facing issues with sign in through GC key? Its directly taking to signout page after you put in the credentials.

Ekta07

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Glad that you got it many congrats! Your finger cross got worked lol ! I too got yesterday passport request after 1 refusal. Lemme know if you're booking tickets or so i'm planning to book tickets in 2-3 days as prices are going much higher day by day.

Ohww..great to hear that you got ur visa..many CONGRATULATIONS..
YES im also looking for tickets

Reactions: dipen_rathod