+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

student for January 2015 intake join here ..... :)

sandhu07

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Saikrishna dasari said:
Hey hi everyone. I have applied for ME Engg Management at Ottawa Univ and university of Ontario. and ME.Industrial Engineering at Windsor Univ.

Score :
12th - 81%
B.E. - 75%
IELTS - 6.5
3 years of experience in Oil & Gas.

Is anyone here who applied to the same universities, Pls reply :)
great ... u applying for Jan .. did u got ur Loa. from university

Saikrishna dasari

Jul 29, 2014
hey sandhu. Yea, for 2015 Jan intake. I am awaiting for results. it may take one more month to get the results out. What would be the chances of getting admit for my profile ??

And which course you applied for ?

sandhu07

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Saikrishna dasari said:
hey sandhu. Yea, for 2015 Jan intake. I am awaiting for results. it may take one more month to get the results out. What would be the chances of getting admit for my profile ??

And which course you applied for ?
u have a strong profile ... u have good chances of visa grant .. just u do submit complete and well planed file and do insure to notrize d doc.
I applied for mechanical eng. in design to George Brown college Toronto

Raviteja24

Jul 25, 2014
Got admission from Algonquin College, Ottawa for september intake, but due to the delay in issuing GIC certificate, i have changed my intake to Jan 2015....... May be i will apply for the visa in september...... Is there anyone going for Algonquin college for jan 2015 intake?????

viking7

Oct 2, 2013
sandhu07 said:
hmm u should apply early .. u can apply without result they wil issue u conditional offer wen ur result comes upgrade it ..bcs after Aug u will not find seats in good colleges
Hmm..i will apply before end of this month..by then i will get my ielts result as well.

manukalsi42

Mar 16, 2014
helloo frnds

i want to apply for jan 2015 for M.Eng in electrical in universities

my previous score ielts is 6.5 overall and btech overall is 67.72%

i have given the ielts exam again and result will be out by 15 aug

please tell me which uni can i apply for now and also that whether i can ask for conditional offer letter without ielts if possible

sandhu07

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
manukalsi42 said:
helloo frnds

i want to apply for jan 2015 for M.Eng in electrical in universities

my previous score ielts is 6.5 overall and btech overall is 67.72%

i have given the ielts exam again and result will be out by 15 aug

please tell me which uni can i apply for now and also that whether i can ask for conditional offer letter without ielts if possible
universities generally accept application atleast 6 month before ... u can try for colleges or can apply for university for May or Sep 2015 intake

manukalsi42

Mar 16, 2014
well there is still time as compared to the deadlines mentioned i.e. carleton ,saskatchewan

also i have mailed other univ like windsor,mcgill ,they all say there is no strict deadline u can still apply.

so is it worth applying now??? if i got score more than 7

sandhu07

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
manukalsi42 said:
well there is still time as compared to the deadlines mentioned i.e. carleton ,saskatchewan

also i have mailed other univ like windsor,mcgill ,they all say there is no strict deadline u can still apply.

so is it worth applying now??? if i got score more than 7
den do apply now don't wait for ielts result .. you can submitt that later dey will offer u conditional go for then without any delay ....

manukalsi42

Mar 16, 2014
sir can you please tell me whether i apply by myself or through consultant.i heard that that consultants have internal linkage with universities

i am thinking of applying through canam chd..pls tell me hw are they or if u know someone better

sandhu07

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
manukalsi42 said:
sir can you please tell me whether i apply by myself or through consultant.i heard that that consultants have internal linkage with universities

i am thinking of applying through canam chd..pls tell me hw are they or if u know someone better
for canada dey r best .... do go through them and mssg ur no. on 9794759973 to stay on contact via watsapp