AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
I'm eligible for CEC for EE. I have some concerns regarding post ITA document like POF, as far I know POF is not needed for CEC applicants however I'm currently on study permit. My 2 years skilled experience was gained from 2013-2015 on closed WP . How do I prove the source of income?
Will it affect my application since I'm no longer working?
Also, due to some personal matter I dropped from school. My intake will end on April. Will this affect my Eligibility requirement for CEC ?
Please guide.

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was a CEC applicant. They didn t ask for POF as I put zero in my EE profile and I said no to offer of employment. That made me ineligible for FSW but eligible only for CEC as I had exactly 1 year Canadian Exp. I think you should be fine for CEC as CIC doesnt ask the work to be current.

As long as your study permit still valid, it shouldn't be a problem

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
Hansdza said:
I was a CEC applicant. They didn t ask for POF as I put zero in my EE profile and I said no to offer of employment. That made me ineligible for FSW but eligible only for CEC as I had exactly 1 year Canadian Exp. I think you should be fine for CEC as CIC doesnt ask the work to be current.

As long as your study permit still valid, it shouldn't be a problem

Thanks for the response. I'm quite confuse as they say I must have a job offer and currently working if I will set my funds to zero otherwise I have to prove the source of income.