+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Dependent Visa-

navster

Star Member
Aug 4, 2010
Hi All

I'm on student visa just got here in september studying Master's at University of Windsor.

I wanted to bring my wife from india to live with me.

I have contacted University immigration counselor, he suggested me to apply as soon as i can.. so we applied in october with 18000$ in our savings..it got rejected saying insufficient Financial Documents.

So we furnished the CA, CE reports and added more funds (28000$) documents...it got rejected again.

We are worried and dont really know what to do now.

Can anyone please suggest us what to do.

Please help..

Thanks
Nav

navster

Star Member
Aug 4, 2010
Hi

My wife aPplied for TRV for 30 days only..
They rejected stating the following reasons:

purpose of visit
Insufficient funds
Family ties in Canada and India
Not sure u will return back
No support doc. To show your/your husband's income.

The doc which we submitted are:

CA/CE REPORT
FATHERS SPONSOR
FATHER IN LAWS SPONSOR
MY WIFE'S PAYSLIPS
BOND AGREEMENT BETWEEN HER EMPLOYER THAT SHE WILL RETURN IN 30 days
MY TERM HOLIDAY's ON UNIVERSITY LETTER HEAD

Now can you please help me about the following doubts:

1.) Is it ok to apply after I show my payslips .i.e. legally I can work after 6 months of course rt?
Will this anyway help my wife's application better

2.) can she apply immediately for student visa? Will this help at all? As already visitor visa got rejected twice, will it be desperate in VO' view

Please someone help me in this regard it is really really urgent...

ThreeSquareImm

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Order GCMS notes. You can do this from Canada but will take 4-5 weeks.

Honestly, there must be some reason why she is being refused multiple times. You can continue showing them bank statement and different types of accounts, but they know how easy it is to get these documents in India through loans or bank balance services.

They want to ensure that she, not you, have significant ties to India. You are seen as individuals in this process, not as a couple who will automatically be together forever. There have been cases where the wife comes, you split up, you go home and she doesn't.

There are probably strong reasons why she is being rejected. You should try to find these out. Even though it is an urgent matter, it takes time to find these things out. Filing for a student visa will only further demonstrate how desperate she is to come into the country. I would suggest that this is a poor idea at this time.

navster

Star Member
Aug 4, 2010
Hello

Thanks for ur reply.

Can you please tell me what is GCMS notes?
In what way will this help me ?

I think they are seeing even my tie ups here in Canada as that also one of the reasons for rejection

ThreeSquareImm

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GCMS notes are Global Case Management System notes. If you are in Canada, you can apply for them yourself. There is a service which will do it for a small fee: http://www.caips.ca

These notes are the internal notes from CIC. They are accessed through an Access to Information Request.

It sounds like you need some serious help my friend. These cases are quite common, especially coming from India.

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navster said:
Hello

Thanks for ur reply.

Can you please tell me what is GCMS notes?
In what way will this help me ?

I think they are seeing even my tie ups here in Canada as that also one of the reasons for rejection
GCMS Notes called CAIPS notes..
FILING CAIPS AND GETTING THEM WILL TAKE TIME from 4-5 weeks

Visit the following sites to order your caips note
http://www.caips.ca/
http://www.caipsnotes.com/