+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER

Qutubuddin234

Mar 25, 2019
Hi,
Please anybody say me "can i get Visa or not".
Please guide me sir,
I got a mail from immigration dept like this,
Application number:

UCI:

Dear QUTUB UDDIN

Thank you for choosing Canada! We know this is a very exciting time in planning an important change in your life.

We have received your application for a study permit for Canada and your application is in process.

Your application number:

This is your file number, and it is specifically for this application and anything to do with this application - like documents we ask you to submit, or medical exams we ask you to undergo connected to this file number. It’s yours and yours alone.
Please use this application number for any communication with us about this file.

Your Unique Client Identifier (UCI):

This is your unique identification number, it’s all about YOU and every application you make is connected to your UCI. It is as unique as you are. You will keep this same UCI for all the subsequent applications you may submit to our department in the future.

What can you do to make sure your application is ready for processing?

· If you submitted your application online, check your Online Account regularly for status updates or see if we have sent you correspondence. Documents submitted this way reach an officer faster.

· If you submitted a paper application, link your application to an Online Account to check for status updates, and upload any documents that we request. Visit our website to learn more: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1223&top=3.

· If you are requested to provide documents, or you have received the medical instructions and forms, please complete the instructions and submit the necessary documents as soon as you can to avoid delays in the processing of your application.

· Please do not send us documents unless we have requested them. Your application is in queue for processing and sending us information we have not requested pulls resources away from file processing. If we need information, we will contact you.

Did you know? Sending case status enquiries or multiple documents takes resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times. We know you want to be sure we received your message, but sending us the same information multiple times pulls resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times for everyone.

Please remember we will contact you through the contact details provided on your application. We appreciate your patience and ask that you contact our office ONLY if there is a change in:

· your passport

· your mailing address, e-mail address, or phone number

· other NEW information relevant to your application (for example, you want to withdraw your application, or you want to add /revoke a representative)

If you need to update your information, send it to our office once, using only one method (Online Account or the Web form on the IRCC website or email). Please remember it is important to use your application number

As noted earlier, sending us information we have not requested pulls resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times. If we need the information, we will request it. Following the instructions listed above will help us use our office resources to process your application more efficiently.

Processing times

You can visit our website to learn more about processing times: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp. We show processing times to give you a general idea of how long a process takes. Processing times are updated weekly and can vary, depending on how many applications IRCC receives. During a period of time when a high number of applications are submitted (ex. before the start of an academic semester in Canada) processing times will increase.

In anticipation of our next communication with you, take a look at what awaits you in Canada and learn more about Canada at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare-arrival.html.

You are an important client for our office and we appreciate your patience and cooperation in helping us serve you better.

Sincerely,

The Bangalore Migration Section

THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE

Lovesandy

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
When did you aplly in embessy and when did u get this mail??
Hi,
Please anybody say me "can i get Visa or not".
Please guide me sir,
I got a mail from immigration dept like this,
Application number:

UCI:

Dear QUTUB UDDIN

Thank you for choosing Canada! We know this is a very exciting time in planning an important change in your life.

We have received your application for a study permit for Canada and your application is in process.

Your application number:

This is your file number, and it is specifically for this application and anything to do with this application - like documents we ask you to submit, or medical exams we ask you to undergo connected to this file number. It’s yours and yours alone.
Please use this application number for any communication with us about this file.

Your Unique Client Identifier (UCI):

This is your unique identification number, it’s all about YOU and every application you make is connected to your UCI. It is as unique as you are. You will keep this same UCI for all the subsequent applications you may submit to our department in the future.

What can you do to make sure your application is ready for processing?

· If you submitted your application online, check your Online Account regularly for status updates or see if we have sent you correspondence. Documents submitted this way reach an officer faster.

· If you submitted a paper application, link your application to an Online Account to check for status updates, and upload any documents that we request. Visit our website to learn more: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1223&top=3.

· If you are requested to provide documents, or you have received the medical instructions and forms, please complete the instructions and submit the necessary documents as soon as you can to avoid delays in the processing of your application.

· Please do not send us documents unless we have requested them. Your application is in queue for processing and sending us information we have not requested pulls resources away from file processing. If we need information, we will contact you.

Did you know? Sending case status enquiries or multiple documents takes resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times. We know you want to be sure we received your message, but sending us the same information multiple times pulls resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times for everyone.

Please remember we will contact you through the contact details provided on your application. We appreciate your patience and ask that you contact our office ONLY if there is a change in:

· your passport

· your mailing address, e-mail address, or phone number

· other NEW information relevant to your application (for example, you want to withdraw your application, or you want to add /revoke a representative)

If you need to update your information, send it to our office once, using only one method (Online Account or the Web form on the IRCC website or email). Please remember it is important to use your application number

As noted earlier, sending us information we have not requested pulls resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times. If we need the information, we will request it. Following the instructions listed above will help us use our office resources to process your application more efficiently.

Processing times

You can visit our website to learn more about processing times: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp. We show processing times to give you a general idea of how long a process takes. Processing times are updated weekly and can vary, depending on how many applications IRCC receives. During a period of time when a high number of applications are submitted (ex. before the start of an academic semester in Canada) processing times will increase.

In anticipation of our next communication with you, take a look at what awaits you in Canada and learn more about Canada at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare-arrival.html.

You are an important client for our office and we appreciate your patience and cooperation in helping us serve you better.

Sincerely,

The Bangalore Migration Section

THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE

Qutubuddin234

Mar 25, 2019
You shall get it but hang on for now. They'll contact you so be patient
But I'm worrying because they have refused me last time...at last time they send me directly Refusing mail...and now after I applied again they send me this email...I'm just worrying sir