+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Acknowledgement Letter

Aster14

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
Hi so, just checked and my medical has been updated. It says they're reviewing my eligibility.
Finally!
Hope everything works out for everyone.
Hey,

Which visa office and spp or non-spp? Univ?

I am in the same boat applied June 12th. Even Med not cleared yet.

Jul 20, 2018
Are u tracking using GCKey? Also did u r status there change or u got a message on medical update?
I'm using GCKey to track my application, yes. I've linked my application online. I didn't get an email about the update, but when I logged into my account through GCKey, the status was "updated" and it said that I'd passed my medical, and that they were reviewing my eligibility.

R@J@N123

May 21, 2018
applied on 25th June, have got 4 emails, all Student Acknowledgement Letter. My status is "Submitted". Applied (offline) delhi for sept intake. ielts 6/5.5, When will they ask for medical ?? anyone having similar case??

kk-1234

Jul 6, 2018
applied on 25th June, have got 4 emails, all Student Acknowledgement Letter. My status is "Submitted". Applied (offline) delhi for sept intake. ielts 6/5.5, When will they ask for medical ?? anyone having similar case??
Got a single mail on 4th july. Applied on 20th june

Farhin16@3

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
When did
I'm using GCKey to track my application, yes. I've linked my application online. I didn't get an email about the update, but when I logged into my account through GCKey, the status was "updated" and it said that I'd passed my medical, and that they were reviewing my eligibility.[/QUOTE
When did you apply

Farhin16@3

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
I'm using GCKey to track my application, yes. I've linked my application online. I didn't get an email about the update, but when I logged into my account through GCKey, the status was "updated" and it said that I'd passed my medical, and that they were reviewing my eligibility.
When did you apply? Online or offline? Spp or non spp