+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Acknowledgement Letter

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
How do u come to know if ur visa is approved?do u get an email or sms to ur number ? Or is it updated in ur cic account 1st? Plz reply..!

esmy88

Jul 20, 2018
Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 24/07/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website. Today I received this without receiving any acknowledgement letter. I guess I am rejected. Is it ?

neo99

Jun 10, 2018
INDIA
Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 24/07/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website. Today I received this without receiving any acknowledgement letter. I guess I am rejected. Is it ?
College or university? Sds or general?
And haven't u linked to gc key?

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
It's not nesseraly to get acknowlegement letter some didn't get acknowlegement letter yet got visa

qusroo

Feb 15, 2017
can anyone confirm, the difference between "acknowledgment letter" and "Submission confirmation letter"

I received Submission confirmation letter only

"
Dear XXXXXXX
Please quote this reference number when referring to this application.

This confirms that your application has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on
_____XXXXXX____(yyyy/mm/dd).

When will IRCC contact me?
You are expected to provide a COPY of your passport with your electronic application. If IRCC needs your physical
passport, IRCC will request that you submit it to our office. IRCC will also contact you if we require additional information,
documents or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit

or consult the “What Happens Next” section of the instruction guide

associated with the application form you used.
"

njas

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
can anyone confirm, the difference between "acknowledgment letter" and "Submission confirmation letter"

"
Dear XXXXXXX

This confirms that your application has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on

You are expected to provide a COPY of your passport with your electronic application. If IRCC needs your physical
passport, IRCC will request that you submit it to our office. IRCC will also contact you if we require additional information,
documents or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit

"

I think this is application number. At the time of ur file submission u will rcv this.

Jul 20, 2018

"
Dear XXXXXXX

"
This is a submission confirmation letter, the acknowledgement letter does not look like this