+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

student acknowledgement letter for a second time

shilpa123

Apr 18, 2018
hi,
can anyone tell me whether the Canadian embassy mailed the student acknowledgement letter for the second time informing
'' Your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible.''

''Please be assured that we will continue to process your application and monitor its status. We will contact you if we require any additional information, and when we have reached a decision on your application.''

plz tell me whether it looks positive

auto_art

Aug 8, 2013
test
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
27-Aug-14
AOR Received.
neverrr-
IELTS Request
submited with App s6w7r7l7.5
File Transfer...
processing start 20-Feb-2015
Med's Request
14-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
19-Mar-2015, third line 27-Mar-15
Interview........
waived..hopefully..pray to God
Passport Req..
13-May-2015--sent 14-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-May-2015--PP back 23-May-2015--expiry 23-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
-
I received three times already. don't know whats happening. applied 23 march.

mandy1991

Jun 11, 2018
hi,
can anyone tell me whether the Canadian embassy mailed the student acknowledgement letter for the second time informing
'' Your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible.''

''Please be assured that we will continue to process your application and monitor its status. We will contact you if we require any additional information, and when we have reached a decision on your application.''

plz tell me whether it looks positive
Hey! did you get your visa? If yes, could you tell me how long they took to issue visa after this mail?
I just got the same mail today, my term is starting from 1 Sep 2018.

shilpa123

Apr 18, 2018
Hey! did you get your visa? If yes, could you tell me how long they took to issue visa after this mail?
I just got the same mail today, my term is starting from 1 Sep 2018.
Hi,
I got my visa and Iam in Canada now.

I applied on march 23rd,2018 and the processing time when I applied was 35 days but the processing time gets updated every week and the processing time changed to 45 days and I got my visa exactly on 45th day.

But I dropped a mail to Bangalore embassy on 35th day asking about the status and dey responding as if it is in process.

If u have not got any reply even after the processing time ,plz drop a mail to the embassy .

shilpa123

Apr 18, 2018
I received three times already. don't know whats happening. applied 23 march.
I think I got my second acknowledgement letter exactly after 15 working days .

Don't worry!!!!I got my visa on may 5 th and college started on May 7th .u still have time dear....

Stay positive .Good luck

mandy1991

Jun 11, 2018
Hi,

I applied on march 23rd,2018 and the processing time when I applied was 35 days but the processing time gets updated every week and the processing time changed to 45 days and I got my visa exactly on 45th day.

But I dropped a mail to Bangalore embassy on 35th day asking about the status and dey responding as if it is in process.

If u have not got any reply even after the processing time ,plz drop a mail to the embassy .
Congrats! I applied on 9th July and that time processing time was showing as 7 weeks. So, I can say processing timing has not past yet.
But my consultant is suggesting that if my application does get approved by 15th-20th Aug, I should write to my university for postponement of the course from Sep 2018 to Jan 2019 and submit fresh LOA to embassy. Somehow, I am not convinced with them.

In case my visa does not get approved by 31st Aug and I don't submit fresh LOA, might my visa be rejected on account that couse would already have been started from 1st Sep?
Could you suggest how long should I wait for visa?

shilpa123

Apr 18, 2018
Congrats! I applied on 9th July and that time processing time was showing as 7 weeks. So, I can say processing timing has not past yet.
But my consultant is suggesting that if my application does get approved by 15th-20th Aug, I should write to my university for postponement of the course from Sep 2018 to Jan 2019 and submit fresh LOA to embassy. Somehow, I am not convinced with them.

In case my visa does not get approved by 31st Aug and I don't submit fresh LOA, might my visa be rejected on account that couse would already have been started from 1st Sep?
Could you suggest how long should I wait for visa?

shilpa123

Apr 18, 2018
Hi,

Plz check in the website about the processing time so that u can know wats the current processing time.
From my experience ,embassy are not bothered abt ur joining date dey will give u a final decision once the processing time is completed.

As I said I got my final decision on my application on 5th and my joining date was on 7th .i requested my college to give extension on DOJ and I would advice you not to think abt postponing ur course to next intake till u get a final decision from embassy

Ambrose9001

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Hi,

Plz check in the website about the processing time so that u can know wats the current processing time.
From my experience ,embassy are not bothered abt ur joining date dey will give u a final decision once the processing time is completed.

As I said I got my final decision on my application on 5th and my joining date was on 7th .i requested my college to give extension on DOJ and I would advice you not to think abt postponing ur course to next intake till u get a final decision from embassy
Did they grant it? And by how many days

mandy1991

Jun 11, 2018
Hi,

Thanks for your advice. Just to be clear, do I need to submit to embassy the correspondance between me and university regarding extension of DOJ?

Mimansa

Oct 25, 2018
Hi,

Hi could you please tell that after how much time they reply to your enquiry mail?