+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stucked at eligibility review

Vishal Bhandari&

Apr 2, 2019
The status of my file has been changed to review and yesterday one mail has also came, they said in mail that your documents are up to date and we have verified all the information. When I can expect my ppr??

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
The status of my file has been changed to review and yesterday one mail has also came, they said in mail that your documents are up to date and we have verified all the information. When I can expect my ppr??
No one can tell you the answer to this, just have to wait and watch. Your application will continue to be processed even if your travel date / plan has passed.

Reactions: Naturgrl

SolBi

Jul 12, 2022
No one can tell you the answer to this, just have to wait and watch. Your application will continue to be processed even if your travel date / plan has passed.
Is there a possibility for a visa to be approved if travel date has passed? Like are there any chances?

immi2ca

Sep 15, 2020
Is there a possibility for a visa to be approved if travel date has passed? Like are there any chances?
That’s exactly what the above comment says. Your application will still be processed past your travel date. Approval is entirely based on if you’ve made the visa officer feel confident that you’ll return. It has nothing to do with your travel plan or return date etc.

Reactions: Stu234

SolBi

Jul 12, 2022
That’s exactly what the above comment says. Your application will still be processed past your travel date. Approval is entirely based on if you’ve made the visa officer feel confident that you’ll return. It has nothing to do with your travel plan or return date etc.
Ok understood
Thank you

Winner_

Star Member
Jun 28, 2022
My mother's TRV application , is in background check in progress status for 3 weeks now.
When can I expect final decision.

Anyone in similar situation , please reply.

Stu234

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Parents Visitor visa application submitted for Convocation ceremony, which was on June 9, 2022.
Application submitted: March 23, 2022
Eligibility started: May 31, 2022
No update after that

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
My mother's TRV application , is in background check in progress status for 3 weeks now.
When can I expect final decision.

Anyone in similar situation , please reply.
It can be in 3 weeks to 6 months.. again.. depends on which country you're applying from and what their processing times are noted on the website

Reactions: Winner_