+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

stuck while filling up form..

Jasmohra

Jan 10, 2013
I was filling up this Visa aPplication form for a study permit and got stuck at the following points:
1. Family name .. I don't use any... my passport shows only given name.. so Do I leave it blank?
2. Fee and tuition expenses... do I write it for one year or the entire program?
Kindly enlighten

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Jasmohra said:
I was filling up this Visa aPplication form for a study permit and got stuck at the following points:
1. Family name .. I don't use any... my passport shows only given name.. so Do I leave it blank?
2. Fee and tuition expenses... do I write it for one year or the entire program?
Kindly enlighten
Hi Jasmohra.. Please visit this link which is through canadian immigration side..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpQkkqXeflY&list=PLCB449B73627BFE22&index=3

Best Regards

Jasmohra

Jan 10, 2013
thanks but this is about TRV not specifically study visa

please help me with this .. m unsure as to whether to write all expenses in terms of one year or total cost of study program?
secondly, regarding funds available.. DO i show all the sum I have or just fee paid for a year plus the GIC amount?

pls help

Jasmohra

Jan 10, 2013
The issue regarding name stands solved .. but .. the confusion regarding cost of study n funds available still persists.
SOMEONW HELP PLSSSSSSSSSS.... do i write expenses for one year or total duration of study program ?
Also the funds available with me do I show GIC plus one year fee paid or entire sum in my accounts?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Jasmohra said:
The issue regarding name stands solved .. but .. the confusion regarding cost of study n funds available still persists.
SOMEONW HELP PLSSSSSSSSSS.... do i write expenses for one year or total duration of study program ?
Also the funds available with me do I show GIC plus one year fee paid or entire sum in my accounts?

1. On application, it's total fees.
2. GIC + 1 year fee (paid or unpaid) is enough.

amulyav

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
hello, i have seen the above post saying that 1 year tuition fees and GIC is enough as financial documents for the visa application..!! will they ask the source of the amount that is any income certificate of the sponsor..?? if i dont have the GIC what should i produce...?? please do reply

Jasmohra

Jan 10, 2013
This is something I hav askd in another topic.. DO parents have to sign some affidavit?
As far as I am concerned I am the Primary payer of my cost of study .. but If at all I need .. my parents r thr to support me.SO do I need to show some sort of an affidavit by them?
Do I need to put up their ITRs n bank statements?
Does doing so hold any relevance in the light of GIC that i have ..?