+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

stuck on proof of contact, Whatsapp chats translation

Luv4all88

Oct 21, 2023
To sponsor my wife, I have basically gathered 2 years of screenshots on Whatsapp (around 50 chat screenshots and 50 voice/video calls screenshots). But I am not sure how to economically get all our chat screenshots translated by certified translator in Canada without spending a lot of money, and especially since few of the screenshots have just few lines of text and rest is images of imp documents, bill payments, receipts, my flight tickets, her medical check up reports, and pics/vids overtime of our daughter which I would like to include as well, I feel these are all important to establish our relationship, therefore would like to include these screenshots even if they have few lines of text. But I am not sure if I can include multiple screenshots for ex 9/page, and take it to the translator, and he can do translation for all 9 on the following page to save on cost? But then I'm not sure if this would be easily readable or clear enough for him to even translate? I know from past translations, it's around $70 per page/document, so even if I were to include 2 chats per page, that's still in thousands of dollars. Ideally, I would have preferred myself or a friend to translate our chats since its already in English script. plus I could also add the context we were talking about in each conversation. I'm really lost here, I would appreciate any suggestions or what you did, thanks.

Last edited: