Stuck in IP2

chinnieM

Aug 4, 2017
Kindly share your timeline and stream so we can help you
AOR May10
Medicals passed June26
Ip1&Na2 June27
Ip2 July 27
I sent the mail to find out about my Visa Office on the July24 and received the response on the 28 , a day after I moved to IP2.
Thanks.

bossofbees

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
NOC Code......
Is email sent when the BG status changes from NA to IP? Or is it something one has to check from time to time on their own?

chinnieM

Aug 4, 2017
Did you order gcms notes?
dr feras, pls does it mean that getting a response to a mail that your application is under review and will require additional verification does not necessarily mean that one is stuck? Because that response is quite disturbing. Thanks for always responding.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
dr feras, pls does it mean that getting a response to a mail that your application is under review and will require additional verification does not necessarily mean that one is stuck? Because that response is quite disturbing. Thanks for always responding.
The response given by a mail means nothing. One cant tell if you are stuck or not. Some visa offices like sydney are slower than others. Sometimes additional verification is required like contacting employees etc. Sometimes you reach IP2 so quick and your security screening takes time. Its just all speculations by us and my best advise is not to contact them anymore. Wait as long as your are within the time frame of 6 months. Meanwhile, like i said if you reach 60 days post AOR without changes and you are worried, order gcms notes, its the only way you can tell for real whats going on with your file.

chinnieM

Aug 4, 2017
The response given by a mail means nothing. One cant tell if you are stuck or not. Some visa offices like sydney are slower than others. Sometimes additional verification is required like contacting employees etc. Sometimes you reach IP2 so quick and your security screening takes time. Its just all speculations by us and my best advise is not to contact them anymore. Wait as long as your are within the time frame of 6 months. Meanwhile, like i said if you reach 60 days post AOR without changes and you are worried, order gcms notes, its the only way you can tell for real whats going on with your file.
Thanks

AJ85

Jun 3, 2015
I'm FSW-O, AOR March 20, 2017.
I have been stuck at IP2 since June 17th.. don't know what's taking so long.. Wondering if I should wait or email CIC for an update..? can people who initiated this thread and post earlier provide an update on their statuses?

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
Average processing / waiting time for people stuck under IP2 and with security screening is around 5-12 months since IP2 status change date. I myself am at 9 months mark since AOR. But each case is different and additional or lower time is required case to case basis.

Reactions: shaheerjaved