HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
almost 1 yr since aor, been in SS since 20180920
asked to submit CV n field of study
AD section now still 'we are reviewing...'

guweishi

Jun 2, 2018
My case was moved from CIO to HKVO on 3.22, and I got ADR requirement on 3.28. The deadline of the ADR was 4.7. I uploaded my ADR on 4.3 and till now the adr status is "We have received the adr you uploaded". I still in ip1. My aor is 2018.5.11. pnp stream...

Cj11

Oct 21, 2018
Hi,
I'm British, and I've made some progress at last.
I received an additional document request for updated police checks, passport pages and details of height and eye colour 4-5 weeks ago.
A week after providing immigration with the aforementioned documents, I received a further update and ADR via MyCiC.
The cover letter stated that my application for PR "is almost complete". To receive COPR, I was asked to submit passport pages and details of height and eye colour once again, this time using a document they provided, and provide passport-style photos of all applicants in line with immigration specifications, within 30 days.
I provided the requested information a few days ago.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
I was requested ADR in Dec'18 and I received my COPR today (5th May'19).
I uploaded ADR in Jan'19 and status for ADR is still "the additional documents you provided have been uploaded" even after the COPR....So do not worry about ADR status as such...It is just that the officer processing your file didn't bother updating the front end....
All the best all!!!

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Any luck with your application. What country are you from
Ghost updated 17th May, 2nd ME request 28th May, ME done 3rd June, now waiting for MEP n PPR

Sasha90

May 2, 2019
Hi,
I'm British, and I've made some progress at last.
I received an additional document request for updated police checks, passport pages and details of height and eye colour 4-5 weeks ago.
A week after providing immigration with the aforementioned documents, I received a further update and ADR via MyCiC.
The cover letter stated that my application for PR "is almost complete". To receive COPR, I was asked to submit passport pages and details of height and eye colour once again, this time using a document they provided, and provide passport-style photos of all applicants in line with immigration specifications, within 30 days.
I provided the requested information a few days ago.
So it took you 5 weeks after you submited your ADR?

Sep 21, 2019
It is moving at it's own pace. I am in IP2 now...
I should learn more patience :)

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I have the same status as u, and my additional documents was military record
Did you know what s the next step or time process