+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stuck at reviewing eligibility, please share experience

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
finally got ppr for my parents…

first application 28 nov 2021
biometrics 9 dec 2021
review of eligibility 22 april 2022
current status-withdrawn ( automatically)

second application 12 june 2022
review of eligibility 8 july 2022
bvl & ppr 13 july 2022( EDT 3pm)

country of application - India

KAI Q

Jun 16, 2022
Hello,
I applied for a visitor visa to do a 90 days research in canada. I got "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" one day after the biometrics. I have been waiting for almost 2 weeks and I am wondering if others are in the same situation as me and can share their experiences ...
Thank you
Hi, have u received your visa?

Stu234

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
finally got ppr for my parents…

first application 28 nov 2021
biometrics 9 dec 2021
review of eligibility 22 april 2022
current status-withdrawn ( automatically)

second application 12 june 2022
review of eligibility 8 july 2022
bvl & ppr 13 july 2022( EDT 3pm)

country of application - India
Did they returned your first application?

T's

Jul 5, 2022
Applied TRV for my 7 months old daughter on 19 Feb 2022 , Till date showing "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. ".No reply to web form query as well. I applied TRV for my parents on 22 Feb 2022 which got approved and received in a month.

1. Does anyone know how the priority of application queue works because application submitted after got approved but the application of my daughter hsa no update.
2. and what exactly does this means : Application status: - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you

Review of eligibility:
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Does this mean the application is not yet opened for processing even after 80 days.

Any comments would be helpful, I am away from my new born daughter for more than 7 months
Hello,
Any update on your application?

Narora25

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Update -

Applied for spouse visitor visa from gcKey India-

Application Date - 27th Jan 2022

Biometrics completed - 3rd Feb 2022

Review started - 5th Feb 2022

Raised webform 6 June 2022

Received generic reply on 18th July 2022

No update after that

Applied again on new IRCC portal

Application Date - 6th July 2022

Biometrics - Already completed

Updated on 9th Feb 2022

Received PPR and BVL for new application - 21st July 2022

Downtown_YYZ Guy

Star Member
Sep 22, 2022
Hello Friends,
My application for my son's visitor visa shows "We are reviewing weather you meet eligibility" However On Final decision I see " your application was approved and require your passports" Got the PPR letter too in messages. Please confirm if it is the norm or some error

I applied in Feb 2022 and just got this update

T's

Jul 5, 2022
Hello Friends,
My application for my son's visitor visa shows "We are reviewing weather you meet eligibility" However On Final decision I see " your application was approved and require your passports" Got the PPR letter too in messages. Please confirm if it is the norm or some error

I applied in Feb 2022 and just got this update
No cause for alarm. It's normal. Mine too reflected the same. When I mailed them my passport, it got adjusted to the date they stamped my passport

Reactions: Downtown_YYZ Guy

Lee2414

Star Member
May 11, 2022
My eligibility started in June upto I don't know how long can one wait until the final decision

liveforcoffee

Oct 3, 2022
Category........
VISIT
I had a similar experience when I was reviewing eligibility. I'm glad to hear you're reaching out for help. Sometimes it can be difficult to know where to start when it comes to reviewing eligibility. The best piece of advice I can give is to be as organized as possible. Make a list of the criteria that you need to review and check each one off as you go. It's also helpful to have someone else review your work to make sure you didn't miss anything. Finally, don't forget to double-check your work before you submit it. Good luck!