+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stuck at reviewing eligibility, please share experience

wil123

Mar 8, 2022
Hello,
I applied for a visitor visa to do a 90 days research in canada. I got "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" one day after the biometrics. I have been waiting for almost 2 weeks and I am wondering if others are in the same situation as me and can share their experiences ...
Thank you

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
Hello,
I applied for a visitor visa to do a 90 days research in canada. I got "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" one day after the biometrics. I have been waiting for almost 2 weeks and I am wondering if others are in the same situation as me and can share their experiences ...
Thank you
Waiting on reviewing eligibility since Dec 24

Reactions: Sarah2017

Maninder Bhullar

Apr 20, 2018
Hello,
Thank you
Applied 2 jan 2022
Review eligibility started 06 jan 2022

sand and sea

Mar 13, 2022
Dominican Republic
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Mexico
Hello,
Thank you
Share my timeline

Timeline for my son
Reapplied GC key on Dec 10, 2021
BIL letter Dec 11, 2021
Biometrics Dec 14, 2021
Medical ( medical exams are not needed )
BVL Jan 28, 2022

Timeline for me
Biometrics previously completed
BVL Jan 28, 2022 ( confirming validity biometrics )

STATUS
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: FoRnip

Tarig84

Star Member
Nov 3, 2021
They have started reviewing mine on Feb 1st. On 10 th, they have requested additional docs. On 14, they have started reviewing additional docs and still waiting.

Reactions: wil123

wil123

Mar 8, 2022
Share my timeline

Timeline for my son
BIL letter Dec 11, 2021
Biometrics Dec 14, 2021
BVL Jan 28, 2022

Timeline for me
Biometrics previously completed
BVL Jan 28, 2022 ( confirming validity biometrics )

STATUS
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Where did you apply from ? And when did the eligibility status changed ? Thank you

wil123

Mar 8, 2022
We are renewing expired canada visa.
The first time we received PPR together with BVL
What is mainly concerning me about my application is that I got the eligibility status updated 1 or 2 days after biometric. I don't know if it has been updated automatically or if someone is actually processing my application ...

sand and sea

Mar 13, 2022
Dominican Republic
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Mexico
What is mainly concerning me about my application is that I got the eligibility status updated 1 or 2 days after biometric. I don't know if it has been updated automatically or if someone is actually processing my application ...
How can I know if eligibility is confirmed?
My status says checking eligibility

sand and sea

Mar 13, 2022
Dominican Republic
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Mexico
That is my question also ... What I know is that there is no status : "eligibility confirmed" just a PPR after the "reviewing eligibility message"
yes you can see it but when you receive the final decision, and they don't send you email by eligibility reviewed
in my first approval ( 2016 ) it shows like this

Review of eligibility
  • January 21, 2016 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Final decision
  • January 21, 2016 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Reactions: wil123