+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stuck at reviewing eligibility, please share experience

wil123

Mar 8, 2022
I still have nothing too. What does we are reviewing eligibility means ? Is it the final stage ? And does that mean someone opened my file ?
If someone opened my file why is it taking so much time to approve ? I can't seem to understand how the status update works

norton85

Jun 9, 2020
Hi,

Just logged into my account. My application showed update/ and when I clicked, it says "we’re reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements " ..
I am a PGWP applicant outside Canada. Any experience how long it takes more to get a final decision?

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
They started reviewing our application since feb 24th and still the same
Not sure what they are doing.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
i applied 12 January, from France estimated time 9 weeks
biometrics 17 January
reviewing eligability 14 March
SOWP in 9 weeks. That seems incorrect. Processing times are just estimates and some are far from accurate. Your best option is to find others who have recently applied from SOWP from Europe. If you are not a French citizen that could also crate delays compared to other French applicants.

Reactions: marnet

marnet

Mar 22, 2022
SOWP in 9 weeks. That seems incorrect. Processing times are just estimates and some are far from accurate. Your best option is to find others who have recently applied from SOWP from Europe. If you are not a French citizen that could also crate delays compared to other French applicants.
now the estimated time is 8 weeks for work permit from France, and yes i can see that it's not accurate at all. do you know any groups for SOWP applied from Europe? and the SOWP estimated time is not the same as WP?
thanks

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
Hello,
I applied for a visitor visa to do a 90 days research in canada. I got "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" one day after the biometrics. I have been waiting for almost 2 weeks and I am wondering if others are in the same situation as me and can share their experiences ...
Thank you
Hi
You got through? Did you got approval? I am in same situation

Narora25

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Applied - 27th Jan 2022
Biometrics - 3rd Feb 2022
Review started - 7th Feb 2022

No update after that

enamoria

May 5, 2022
Sorry for the late response, No still nothing and I am just cancelling my internship if I find another one locally
Any updates? I am also applied for 90 days research internship and the internship already started this week but still no update. The last one was on March 25th when I completed biometrics