+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strong ties help from Africa ie Ghana ( PMM) n co

kwabena kwabena

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Hi and good day to all, i am glad there is a forum like this for ppl to get an idea of what goes on with immigration canada ie student permit n others.

My main concern is proving strong ties back home. I am ready to apply for a psot graduate degree from Ghana and alothough i am young and not married i see this as counting against me unless i prove a very strong case, I have my rented place plus my dad ie my parents and uncle are going to provde for my sponsorship so i am good on it as i work for my uncle who is willing to sponsor me and would return back to still work in the company.

Also i work on the side as a consultant with a group of young guys which we organise events ie entertainment events plus i have my own company as a DJ ie not djing presently but have my machines and i have 2 guys who i give events to play..

PMM and co what r my chances and what are the success rate in terms of this???

Help as i dont want to make a mistake..

thank u and good luck to u all...

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

kwabena kwabena said:
Hi and good day to all, i am glad there is a forum like this for ppl to get an idea of what goes on with immigration canada ie student permit n others.

My main concern is proving strong ties back home. I am ready to apply for a psot graduate degree from Ghana and alothough i am young and not married i see this as counting against me unless i prove a very strong case, I have my rented place plus my dad ie my parents and uncle are going to provde for my sponsorship so i am good on it as i work for my uncle who is willing to sponsor me and would return back to still work in the company.

Also i work on the side as a consultant with a group of young guys which we organise events ie entertainment events plus i have my own company as a DJ ie not djing presently but have my machines and i have 2 guys who i give events to play..

PMM and co what r my chances and what are the success rate in terms of this???

Help as i dont want to make a mistake..

thank u and good luck to u all...
1. Solid source of funds for the tuition and living expenses and proof of where they are going from.
2. Whether the course of studies is available in Ghana and whether it is an extension of previous studies.
3. Your DJ experience will not mean much to CIC/CHC.
4. No idea of the success rate. It is all based on how well you present your case.

kwabena kwabena

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Thank u and thanku PMM.

I just realised that my Dj wont mean anything .

My course is not offered in Ghana but once with certificate like that, I can get a better and improved Job.
Solid funds for the tution is good for 2 yrs but i guess i have to show at least the 1st yr.

I guess u right on how well u present your case.. but i still have my doubts in terms of ppl from Africa as compare to Europeans, but all the same it has been well noted and well adviced, Thank.. hope to throw more questions on other topics and subjects PMM..

good day