+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Still waiting for visa after 2nd medical test request

Jun 18, 2013
Hello everyone, My caregiver is still waiting for her visa after her 2nd urinalysis exam. It's been more than a year since she did her medical and we never hear anything from canadian immigration. They still have her passport, and I hope they will issue her visa right away because I need her for my daughter, it really affects my works schedule. Does anyone experience the same problem like we have? Thank's!

Calgary employer

rei

Jul 23, 2013
Calgary employer said:
Hello everyone, My caregiver is still waiting for her visa after her 2nd urinalysis exam. It's been more than a year since she did her medical and we never hear anything from canadian immigration. They still have her passport, and I hope they will issue her visa right away because I need her for my daughter, it really affects my works schedule. Does anyone experience the same problem like we have? Thank's!

Calgary employer

hi i have the same situation i am waiting for my visa for 9months already but i did not hear anything from the CEM...i think because of the strike thats why it takes too long for the releasing of visa...can i ask u? ur caregiver is from phil.?because my application is under LCP also in montreal quebec..lets pray and GOD BLESS