+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Still Waiting for TR to PR Pathway since 17 July 2021

Arctichawk-1

Jun 7, 2021
Hi There,

I made two applications for TR to PR Pathway. First one at 17 July 2021 and second one at 6 September 2021. I found out that with my first application that my french results were not enough (before I applied for second one) so I got a refund. Later on at January 10, I received AOR for my first application which I got refund. In the hopes of processing second one faster I linked my first one. I have also sent a letter to the IRCC explaining my situation. Now it has been a year now and I am afraid it is in limbo. At this point, I would be fine even with the rejection. Because if it fails, I want to resubmit from Express Entry again. What can I do in my situation? I just want to get my PR and move out of my city to a better one.

cycy_304

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Don't need to wait, you can submit EE now if you are eligible. They are different programs so it's ok to have both applications. You can withdraw (or they will automatically withdraw) the other application when one application got approved. Same as my brother he applied for CEC 3 months after Tr to Pr and got his PR from CEC.