+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

still waiting... after medicals - any ideas / suggestions

frost

Feb 15, 2009
Hello everyone... Here is my situation:
I receive documentation request, and sent it, after that I receive (after one month and a half) medical examination request come, which I already done also and sent and has also been received. Within this interval no request for an interview. After a while lets said 3 more weeks I was contacted to submit documentation update and they confirmed it reception. This was the last days of may this year and I am still waiting and I am a little worried since I tried to contact them by sending a fax and a mail and have no answer yet. What are the next steps, How much longer it takes ?
Will I have to go for an interview after the medicals or I have to wait ? The passport request is the next step ¿?.
As you see I have a few interrogatives.

My on line status remains he same since it starts in 2007/2008.

Any experience here will be an important contribution.
Thank you very much all. I really would appreciate your words.. Thanks...

frost

Feb 15, 2009
Thank you Ria, but do you think too much time have already past ¿??¿

Any advice or comments please. What is next.. Thank you all

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
frost said:
Hello everyone... Here is my situation:
I receive documentation request, and sent it, after that I receive (after one month and a half) medical examination request come, which I already done also and sent and has also been received. Within this interval no request for an interview. After a while lets said 3 more weeks I was contacted to submit documentation update and they confirmed it reception. This was the last days of may this year and I am still waiting and I am a little worried since I tried to contact them by sending a fax and a mail and have no answer yet. What are the next steps, How much longer it takes ?
Will I have to go for an interview after the medicals or I have to wait ? The passport request is the next step ¿?.
As you see I have a few interrogatives.

My on line status remains he same since it starts in 2007/2008.

Any experience here will be an important contribution.
Thank you very much all. I really would appreciate your words.. Thanks...
We had our medical on March 11, 2009 and still nothing from visa office... so be patient

frost

Feb 15, 2009
ok thanks S.K. but is your on line status up to date ? or have you tried to contact you embassy?

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
Status is same in process and I sent an e.mail to them and they replied that case is in process
its better don,t contact them

aghijan

Star Member
Oct 16, 2007
We had our medical on March 11, 2009 and still nothing from visa office... so be patient
[/quote]

Hi SK,

Where's your visa office?

Thanks.

frost

Feb 15, 2009
Thanks for reply.

Any other experience.

Because I have talked to friends who applied like 2 or 3 yeras ago to Permanent Residence in Quebec and they told me they only have to wait 1 month for passport request. I know for the rest of the province is a bit slower but so much ?