+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Steps for WES evolution for HNGU, Patan, India

parthpandya008

Jul 19, 2019
As per the new change, What are the steps to do WES evolution for HNGU (Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University), Patan, India?

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Thanks for the reply.

That I know, but the university which I passed out is merged with GTU. So I would like to know how someone from the HNGU did the procedure.
GTU will issue you your transcripts and will have to mention that HNGU got merged with GTU and you were a student of HNGU. Because, HNGU got merged and does not exist anymore. A body that does not exist cannot issue transcripts.

Reactions: parthpandya008

parthpandya008

Jul 19, 2019
GTU will issue you your transcripts and will have to mention that HNGU got merged with GTU and you were a student of HNGU. Because, HNGU got merged and does not exist anymore. A body that does not exist cannot issue transcripts.
Engineering course comes under GTU but HNGU still exist with other courses.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Engineering course comes under GTU but HNGU still exist with other courses.
You need to contact the registrar office or the exam department of your college/university and seek clarification on the same.

Usually, if a department or entire college gets acquired by a different college or university, the story is mentioned on the letter head or "previosly known as ............." is written on the former college letter head.

Reactions: parthpandya008

parthpandya008

Jul 19, 2019
You need to contact the registrar office or the exam department of your college/university and seek clarification on the same.

Usually, if a department or entire college gets acquired by a different college or university, the story is mentioned on the letter head or "previosly known as ............." is written on the former college letter head.
OKay. Thanks....

rad_mak

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
@parthpandya008

Hi Parth,

Hi, Can you please share if you have got your transcripts? If yes, then how? My first was from HNGU, then my college turned into deemed university. So I need to get transcripts from 2 universities.

Please share how did you get transcripts from HNGU

parthpandya008

Jul 19, 2019
@parthpandya008

Hi Parth,

Hi, Can you please share if you have got your transcripts? If yes, then how? My first was from HNGU, then my college turned into deemed university. So I need to get transcripts from 2 universities.

Please share how did you get transcripts from HNGU
If your degree certificate is of HNGU than you need get transcript from there.
For that you need go to your collage for the true copy and than you need submit it to HNGU, Patan.
Before going to your collage, contact concerned person of the STS department and get the information. So, you can complete entire process in 1-2 days.

rad_mak

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
If your degree certificate is of HNGU than you need get transcript from there.
For that you need go to your collage for the true copy and than you need submit it to HNGU, Patan.
Before going to your collage, contact concerned person of the STS department and get the information. So, you can complete entire process in 1-2 days.
Thanks for the reply. My first year was from HNGU, then my college - u v Patel college of engineering came under ganpati university, a deemed university.

On my college website, it's written that I will have to get first year transcript from HNGU. Rest will be from ganpat university. My degree is from ganpat university. With HNGU coming under Gujarat technical university, has the process changed?

Can you please DM me the contact details of HNGU if you have? They don't have much info on their website, it's outdated.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
is there any way anyone found on this.... one of my friend has also same issue, she studied at HNGU for 1st year and than other and to get admission here she require transcript.
She is here in Canada and since last 6 month trying to get transcript but no response.
Thanks

parthpandya008

Jul 19, 2019
Thanks for the reply. My first year was from HNGU, then my college - u v Patel college of engineering came under ganpati university, a deemed university.

On my college website, it's written that I will have to get first year transcript from HNGU. Rest will be from ganpat university. My degree is from ganpat university. With HNGU coming under Gujarat technical university, has the process changed?

Can you please DM me the contact details of HNGU if you have? They don't have much info on their website, it's outdated.
They don't provide much information on call as well, you need to visit HINGU, you can call Sun Computers, Patn he provides service to create a transcript. Plan to go to college early for true copy and then go to HNGU, so everything would be done in one day. For me, it took 2 days as my college's principal was not available in the first half.

parthpandya008

Jul 19, 2019
is there any way anyone found on this.... one of my friend has also same issue, she studied at HNGU for 1st year and than other and to get admission here she require transcript.
She is here in Canada and since last 6 month trying to get transcript but no response.
Thanks
She or someone on her behalf needs to visit her college and HNGU to do all the process, it would take one day. I have posted the process in the above messages

sking

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-9-2011
Doc's Request.
17-10-2011
Nomination.....
10-11-2011
AOR Received.
31-01-2012- AOR CIO,19-5-2012 From ADVO
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
04-06-2012
Med's Request
30-6-2012
Med's Done....
10-7-2012; REcrd LVO @ 14-7-12
Passport Req..
10-12-2012
They don't provide much information on call as well, you need to visit HINGU, you can call Sun Computers, Patn he provides service to create a transcript. Plan to go to college early for true copy and then go to HNGU, so everything would be done in one day. For me, it took 2 days as my college's principal was not available in the first half.
Hi Guys, can you please advise what true copy you are talking about? A true copy of Marksheet and degree? If yes why do you need to go to college?
My college is in Modasa, so that means I need to get document true copy from Modasa and thereafter to go Patan?

kps1831

Aug 2, 2021
Hi guys,
I have to get WES evaluation of my Bachelor's as well as Masters's degree, both from different universities. My query is:-
1) Do i have to pay double evaluation fee?
2) If not, then since both transcripts are required to be dispatched in sealed cover by both institutions separately , will they be covered under same payment receipt?