+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Steps after receiving ITA

Nihal_A

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Hello,

I received my ITA in the last draw. I'm in the process of collecting all my documents. I have two questions -

1) Are these all the documents that are required - Employment letters, medical, bank statement, police certificates, ECA, IELTS score report? Or are there any more?

2) In order to submit these documents, we need to click "Continue Application" under the Permanent Residence field. But once I click there, the next page that shows up is "Find out if you are eligible to apply". Do we need to go through this process and all these questions again? Is this what happened to you all?

Thanks in advance for your responses!

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Follow the document checklist. If you're having trouble with the website, clear your cache and cookies or try another browser.

ami22

Sep 20, 2020
Hello,

I received my ITA in the last draw. I'm in the process of collecting all my documents. I have two questions -

1) Are these all the documents that are required - Employment letters, medical, bank statement, police certificates, ECA, IELTS score report? Or are there any more?

2) In order to submit these documents, we need to click "Continue Application" under the Permanent Residence field. But once I click there, the next page that shows up is "Find out if you are eligible to apply". Do we need to go through this process and all these questions again? Is this what happened to you all?

Hello,

hello did you get the answer to your question 2? If yes please guide me as well.

Nihal_A

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
hello did you get the answer to your question 2? If yes please guide me as well.
Please follow all the steps and fill out the questionnaires again. They contain some additional information too, that you have to provide.