08-02-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
Hello Friends,

Firstly Thank you everyone for your support and guidance regarding filling the Express Entry Application form, I owe this forum quite a lot .

Now that I and many others who have received ITA are in the process of uploading the documents for their PR we are scouting through a lot of information for identifying why unfortunately the PR Applications were rejected for some candidates .

I know some of the members would tell me that I am being plain Lazy (I hope none say) by not going through all the posts in the threads created but trust me 60days you got to submit the forms too Now for eg: "Reasons for Rejections has 132+ pages" I did go through some of them :D like 20+ but then got lost in the posts they are informative no denying the fact .

Now why am I creating this thread again altogether a New One!!

My humble request to all members who have received their PR to share their success stories on what they did right and NOT how they got rejected .

What I understand from reading the posts is that rejections in mainly in your Education, Work Experience & POF .
IELTS scores are pretty straight forward .

So I would like members to tell us what all documents to Upload for Education, Work Experience & POF inspite of them not being asked by CIC (Being Proactive here and not Reactive ;) )
Any Comments and Opinions most welcome .

Thank You very much everyone .

Timeline:
CRS : 468
WES : 1st Report : 27th Mar'15 - Equivalence Summary : Bachelors Degree 4 Years
2nd Report : 02nd Nov'15 - Equivalence Summary : Revised : Bachelors Degree 4 years & Bachelors Degree 3 Years
IELTS : Band 8; L:8,R:8.5,W:7,S:8
Work Ex : 3years
NOC : 0111 & 1111

Ab_Ahmad

Oct 4, 2015
Hi Nikhil

I got the ITA in this draw as all and have the same NOC1111 as yours. I was just wondering that have you confirmed that whether we will be needing CPA/CA Canada certification as well in addition to the degrees we already have? Since NOC1111 is a regulated profession. Plus what about the work experience gained through articleship and training agreements. Do they count towards your work experience as well?

Nikhil89

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
Hi Ahmed,

In case you wish to practise CA in Canada the designations are required
In case of articleship they count towards your work experience in you are applying in FSW category and they do not count in case you apply through CEC category

Hope that helps
Thanks
Nikhil

Neetz

Feb 17, 2015
Nikhil89 said:
So I would like members to tell us what all documents to Upload for Education, Work Experience & POF inspite of them not being asked by CIC (Being Proactive here and not Reactive ;) )
Any Comments and Opinions most welcome .

Thank You very much everyone .
True that this forum is a community of people who help each other and it's about giving back by answering queries where others are stuck. I got my ITA in November, have submitted the documents as requested. Following is my application status:

Application Submitted: Nov 30, 2015
Electronic AOR: Nov 30, 2015
Additional Document request (Schedule 4 and 4a): Dec 3, 2015
Additional Document sent (Schedule 4 and 4a): Dec 4, 2015
Medicals Passed: Dec 9, 2015

Following are the documents that i submitted:

Education: Scanned copies of ECA, degrees and mark sheets for my Graduation and Post-Grad all integrated into one file as there is option put upload only 1 file.

Work Experience:
a. Experience letter from my employers with the details mentioned by CIC on there like Date of employment, roles and responsibilities, etc (you may read about that in detail here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp )
b. Salary Certificate from employers
c. Income Tax returns

All the above integrated in one file.

Proof of Funds (POF):
a. Bank Certificates ( i have account in multiple banks) having information like name, account number, current balance, when account was opened, average balance of past 6 months, details of fixed deposits done.
b. Scanned copied of Fixed Deposits (FDs)

I hope that's helpful.

Nikhil89

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
Neetz said:
True that this forum is a community of people who help each other and it's about giving back by answering queries where others are stuck. I got my ITA in November, have submitted the documents as requested. Following is my application status:

Application Submitted: Nov 30, 2015
Electronic AOR: Nov 30, 2015
Additional Document request (Schedule 4 and 4a): Dec 3, 2015
Additional Document sent (Schedule 4 and 4a): Dec 4, 2015
Medicals Passed: Dec 9, 2015

Following are the documents that i submitted:

Education: Scanned copies of ECA, degrees and mark sheets for my Graduation and Post-Grad all integrated into one file as there is option put upload only 1 file.

Work Experience:
a. Experience letter from my employers with the details mentioned by CIC on there like Date of employment, roles and responsibilities, etc (you may read about that in detail here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp )
b. Salary Certificate from employers
c. Income Tax returns

Proof of Funds (POF):
a. Bank Certificates ( i have account in multiple banks) having information like name, account number, current balance, when account was opened, average balance of past 6 months, details of fixed deposits done.
b. Scanned copied of Fixed Deposits (FDs)

I hope that's helpful.
Thanks a lot Neetz that's certainly helpful.

I just have a question, for average balance of 6 months can we submit just the Bank Statements as my bank account does not have sufficient balance as I have moved all the idle cash into Fixed Deposits

Thank You

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
Nikhil89 said:
Hi Ahmed,

In case you wish to practise CA in Canada the designations are required
In case of articleship they count towards your work experience in you are applying in FSW category and they do not count in case you apply through CEC category

Hope that helps
Thanks
Nikhil
Hey Nikhil
Can you tell me where is it written that incase of FSW articleship is considered as work experience ?
I am CA from India with experience in Financial planning & analysis. Would this fall in 1111 or 1112?

Nikhil89

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
aditik15 said:
Hey Nikhil
Can you tell me where is it written that incase of FSW articleship is considered as work experience ?
I am CA from India with experience in Financial planning & analysis. Would this fall in 1111 or 1112?
Hi Aditi,
The below link is for FSW category, if you observe it is explicitly mentioned the words "paid" Even though it's full-time or part time.
FSW link : www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp
CEC link : www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/apply-who.asp
This mentions that if you were on training it does not count towards your workex

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
My experience letter from the employer was issued in march 2015 and i applied in december 2015. Insted of salary slips, i uploaded latest provident fund statement on company's letterhead to prove that i am still working in the same company. I hope thats ok... Any views on that...