+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STEPS AFTER ITA FOR FSW - 1 question...

asdf-1234+

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Under personal activity, it asks me to list my activity, whether educational or employment, in the past 10 years or since my 18th birthday. I have taken 3 months off, just waiting to go to school in September. What does that fall under? Educational? It's definitely not employment, government, military, or organization (the other choices from the drop down menu) and there isn't an option on the drop down menu that says "unemployed" or something like that.

Does anyone have the same issue, or does anyone know the answer to this?

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
asdf-1234+ said:
Under personal activity, it asks me to list my activity, whether educational or employment, in the past 10 years or since my 18th birthday. I have taken 3 months off, just waiting to go to school in September. What does that fall under? Educational? It's definitely not employment, government, military, or organization (the other choices from the drop down menu) and there isn't an option on the drop down menu that says "unemployed" or something like that.

Does anyone have the same issue, or does anyone know the answer to this?
Is there an option of vacation under education? I took a month off between jobs and put employment, vacation for that month since I was under contract to start a job while I was not working. So, if you have that option it would probably be the closest fit.

asdf-1234+

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
AshesNdust said:
Is there an option of vacation under education? I took a month off between jobs and put employment, vacation for that month since I was under contract to start a job while I was not working. So, if you have that option it would probably be the closest fit.
I just changed it to Employment, and wrote Unemployed as job title... N/A for company name :/ I couldn't think of anything else more relevant

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In your situation, I chose 'Education' and then wrote "summer break".