+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

May 10, 2014
Pakistan
vedette said:
Why you want to go with consultant? No time?

Express Entry process is alot easier than previously FSW.

Just go through

and keep posting here for any help.
ECA is the main issue, i cant take the tension for all these attestations. secondly my spouse educational documents have little issues. thats why

fizkash

Jan 25, 2017
can anybody tell me the BBA and MBA certificates will attest from HEC islamabad office only or can we get attesstation from thier regional office Lahore office .
thanks

Malik Mani

Jan 26, 2017
AOA. I am new member in this Forum, living in KSA & looking to process for immigrant to Canada. I have three years diploma in Mechanical, so I want to know how I can process my attestation.

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT
AOR Received.
9th-june-2011
IELTS Request
sent initially
File Transfer...
11th-July-2011 and In Process 21st-Dec-2012
Med's Request
20th February 2013
Med's Done....
1st March 2013, MED line added=12th March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 11-September-2013 PPR2> 3rd October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
In the HEC procedure, it says take the print from HEC lab?

What print we have to take from HEC lab?

leopk01

Jan 18, 2017
IBCC is necessary for WES or no need ? Please help to confirm... Thanks everyone for sharing such a informative details.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
NO need

leopk01 said:
IBCC is necessary for WES or no need ? Please help to confirm... Thanks everyone for sharing such a informative details.

shozi721

Feb 18, 2017
Hi,

I know this question might be asked a billion times earlier, but I really want to know the procedure of getting my certificates/mark sheets attested from BISE (for matriculation) and FBISE (for intermediate) to be sent directly to WES.

Is there any online service available? If not, what is the possible alternative.

I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks & Regards,
Shahzad

mf1987

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
shozi721 said:
Hi,

I know this question might be asked a billion times earlier, but I really want to know the procedure of getting my certificates/mark sheets attested from BISE (for matriculation) and FBISE (for intermediate) to be sent directly to WES.

Is there any online service available? If not, what is the possible alternative.

I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks & Regards,
Shahzad

Hi I am in the same process,
your respective Board will only attest the photocopy of DMC and degree of metric and intermediate and provide you in sealed envelope along with the Academic Records Request Form, then you go to IBCC and give them your original DMC and degree and 1st they attest your original degrees and then give you the attested photocopy in sealed envelope for further submission to WEC.

aqeela

Mar 23, 2017
hi

for WES , verification (matric fsc) from BISE is enough or IBCC is mandatory? my city is DERA GHAZI KHAN, need urgent reply n help.

houari_2009

Star Member
Jun 12, 2015
For Authorized Official (in the form), who is it exactly ? can it be Vice Rector ? Dean ? or Secretary General of the university ?

Fatima88

Apr 16, 2017
Can anyone guide me how to send my A'levels marksheet to WES?
My questions are:

Do I have to include both my A'levels equivalncy and marksheet photocopies, and get it attested by IBCC and then ask them to seal and give it back to me? will WES accept that as I will be sending them directly.

sdmaxi

Apr 19, 2017
AoA
i had recently done the attestation from HEC and board. now i have two sealed envelops.
Should i send them to WES in a single envelope or send them separately.
will really appreciate the help!

dawood42

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All and Thanks everybody for helping each other here!!

I have 2 questions

1. I am applying through express entry and i am going to include my wife's education. She is still completing university education in Pak so i think i will put her intermediate (HSC) as her higher education. But what is higher secondary certificate (HSC- intermediate) equivalent to in canada/ express entry profile ?the options in express entry profile are secondary diploma (high school) or 1 year program at university/college or 2 year prog at university/college ? which one should i select

2. As i will have to have her education credentials validated from WES, on WES website it says to send inter certificate directly sent from the secondary and intermediate board, i am wondering does the board directly send certificates to WES ? or they will simply hand over the certificate to us and we will have to send it ?

Thanks