Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
I thought PG diploma may have extra points. Actually the CRS calculator on this website tells this. When i wnter my educational credentials, there is another field that asks if i have any other certificate or diploma in addition to these qualifications? When I selected Yes, thh gave me extra points. I think 15 points.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
May be I m wrong for PG diploma

omarkhan said:
I thought PG diploma may have extra points. Actually the CRS calculator on this website tells this. When i wnter my educational credentials, there is another field that asks if i have any other certificate or diploma in addition to these qualifications? When I selected Yes, thh gave me extra points. I think 15 points.

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
I'll try to confirm it and then share with the forum members. Thanks

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Dear members: Has anyone got his degrees attested from the hec in the last one week? I got mine attested on 17th, and till today they have not updated my documents as "attested" on their website. I brought this to their notice and they said there seems to be some problem with hec's system. I did my attestations from the peshawar office. They were of not much help. I am worried because if the hec doesnt put the status of my documents as attested, how would wes verify those. Has anyone else here been through it?

Arij

Mar 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omarkhan said:
Dear members: Has anyone got his degrees attested from the hec in the last one week? I got mine attested on 17th, and till today they have not updated my documents as "attested" on their website. I brought this to their notice and they said there seems to be some problem with hec's system. I did my attestations from the peshawar office. They were of not much help. I am worried because if the hec doesnt put the status of my documents as attested, how would wes verify those. Has anyone else here been through it?
I received my documents today and online status is still in progress

ateeb

Nov 2, 2015
hi all,
I am going to send my documents to WES for evaluation.I did BBA(hons). so I need to send all documents matric,inter and graduation or only inter and graduation??

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Matric is not required if you have university education

ateeb said:
hi all,
I am going to send my documents to WES for evaluation.I did BBA(hons). so I need to send all documents matric,inter and graduation or only inter and graduation??

ayaznoor

Nov 13, 2016
Hi guys,

Great to see that this thread is still alive, so many of us are super confused about the process, really thankful to all the fellow Pakistanis helping each other out.

As many of us here, I am also applying for the express entry, and i have my ielts exam coming Saturday (wish me luck)

So my complication is:
I have a BBA (from iqra university - which is not accepted by WES) and MBA (from IoBM - which is accepted by WES). I already have HEC attestations for both of them, which I did for UAE. Now how do i go about sending them to WES?

Also, since i have my HEC attestations for university degrees, do i need to go through attesting matric and intermediate?

Thanks.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Atte station of interboard required.

ayaznoor said:
Hi guys,

Great to see that this thread is still alive, so many of us are super confused about the process, really thankful to all the fellow Pakistanis helping each other out.

As many of us here, I am also applying for the express entry, and i have my ielts exam coming Saturday (wish me luck)

So my complication is:
I have a BBA (from iqra university - which is not accepted by WES) and MBA (from IoBM - which is accepted by WES). I already have HEC attestations for both of them, which I did for UAE. Now how do i go about sending them to WES?

Also, since i have my HEC attestations for university degrees, do i need to go through attesting matric and intermediate?

Thanks.

ayaznoor

Nov 13, 2016
canada11 said:
Atte station of interboard required.
Thanks for the reply. Just to be clear, i will be attesting only the photocopies or the originals? What about university, do i need to attest the copies of that too? What will i send to WES, originals or copy?

Sajid080

Oct 18, 2016
Hi dear all,
Excellent post here..
need some more information guys please...

Do we need to attest all degree+Transcript such Masters, Bachelor and Intermediate from HEC OR we will attest only most recent Degree ??
I will really appreciate for quick response.
Thanks in Advance..

Sajid080

Oct 18, 2016
ayaznoor said:
Thanks for the reply. Just to be clear, i will be attesting only the photocopies or the originals? What about university, do i need to attest the copies of that too? What will i send to WES, originals or copy?
what about the Intermediate Certificate, i did F.sc should i also attest it from BISE and send it to WES ?

Please correct me.
Thanks

Sajid080

Oct 18, 2016
canada11 said:
To the best of my knowledge, & I repeat , to the best of my knowledge, your BCS will termed as 4 years of university education so in total you will get points for 16 years of education.

Same with BA & MA ,it is called 4 years of university education & they will too be counted as 16 years of education....

Thus attesting both BCS and BA&MA will not give you additional marks.

Thus attest either BCS or BA/MA

If you had MS or Mphil then it would be counted 17/18 years of education
Hi Canada11
i need to clear something if dont mind,
further to this Question, i have master degree and bachelor degree, should i do attest only master OR both degrees plus intermediate certificates ?
AND separately we ill send WES from BISE for Intermediare Education and HEC for Degrees ?

Please correct me.

Thanks & Best Regards,

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Arij said:
I received my documents today and online status is still in progress
In my case, I wrote an email to the HEC. Only after that did they change my document's status to attested. I'd suggest you do the same if the status is still "In progress".

seeramzan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Can some one from Faisalabad please advise the procedure for Matric and Intermediate degrees attestation from Faisalabad Board.