Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Lahore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
askhan said:
They do have their own official envelopes with their address and phone numbers printed on it, tell them to use that..
Dont use your plain white/brown envelopes.. WES might reject it and you will have to attest + send it again..

Hi! I went to HEC to collect my attested photocopies and degrees. I asked them about the envelope but they said they DONT have any official envelope and you have to bring yours if you want them to be sealed. It can be a white or brown envelope.

Does anyone here got their attested photocopies in an "OFFICIAL HEC ENVELOPE"?

Please let me know.

samsaf29

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LOndon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER 24-11-2014.. SLU 27-8-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
mia88 said:
Hi! I went to HEC to collect my attested photocopies and degrees. I asked them about the envelope but they said they DONT have any official envelope and you have to bring yours if you want them to be sealed. It can be a white or brown envelope.

Does anyone here got their attested photocopies in an "OFFICIAL HEC ENVELOPE"?

Please let me know.
They don't give you official envelope for sealing, simple brown envelope is required, go to R&I section
In HEC, its accepted by wes.

rababkazim

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
evil.genius said:
Interboad KHI has given me Pakistan Post Urgent Mail Service(UMS) tracking# which is like: RA000462***PK...I put this # on https://ep.gov.pk/index.asp but "No Result Found" message appearing..!

Any body plz confirm me , UMS tracking# are of same 13 digit type as mentioned above..??
Are we able to track our parcel via UMS website OR by personally visiting any GPO in KHI..?
AND Finally by the grace of God Wes Changed my Status to "Documents Received-Review in Progress" what a Relief .BIEK dispatched my documents on 15th of may and they reached on 9 june. took 25 days

Coolnadz

Star Member
May 27, 2014
NTThobani said:
I got the sealed envelope from inter board.

Now, I understand that i will personally send the envelope with writing Board's address in From Box.

But what the person and his designation as who is sending it. Any idea what to write?
but how did inter board hand you the envelope, i tried my level best but they said that they will dispatch the courier by themself

Coolnadz

Star Member
May 27, 2014
Hello,

I just read your post that you have received the sealed envelope from Interboard? how you have manage to do this as i went there and they tell me that if your requirement is for WES give $15 to us and we will send the envelope by ourself. Please help if you have any better suggestion

evil.genius

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Landon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
File Transfer...
03-01-2015
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
LANDED..........
Soon IA
rababkazim said:
AND Finally by the grace of God Wes Changed my Status to "Documents Received-Review in Progress" what a Relief .BIEK dispatched my documents on 15th of may and they reached on 9 june. took 25 days
I would say its a miracle if your docs dispatched by inter-board has been arrived at WES...!!!

evil.genius

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Landon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
File Transfer...
03-01-2015
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
LANDED..........
Soon IA
Coolnadz said:
Hello,

I just read your post that you have received the sealed envelope from Interboard? how you have manage to do this as i went there and they tell me that if your requirement is for WES give $15 to us and we will send the envelope by ourself. Please help if you have any better suggestion
If you have given 15$ to inter board (KHI) then they won't hand over you the envelop.
People who have managed to send by themselves actually did not give 15$ to them & hence dispatched by themselves.
I would like to share one more thing that I personally witnessed yesterday at Inter Board KHI.
Inter board is sending emtpy WES form along with Attested Marksheet & Certificate in sealed envelope i.e. they are sending by just attaching it with your docs WITHOUT filling it. This is what have personally witnessed there....!!! Along with Marksheet+Certificate+EMPTY WES form, they are enclosing some HAND WRITTEN letter on board prescribed format with your application ( dont know whats written on it).
So considering this scenario, its total USELESS to give 15$ to inter board, rather people should send to WES directly as adopting board procedure is TOTAL WASTE OF TIME + MONEY.

Coolnadz

Star Member
May 27, 2014
evil.genius said:
If you have given 15$ to inter board (KHI) then they won't hand over you the envelop.
People who have managed to send by themselves actually did not give 15$ to them & hence dispatched by themselves.
I would like to share one more thing that I personally witnessed yesterday at Inter Board KHI.
Inter board is sending emtpy WES form along with Attested Marksheet & Certificate in sealed envelope i.e. they are sending by just attaching it with your docs WITHOUT filling it. This is what have personally witnessed there....!!! Along with Marksheet+Certificate+EMPTY WES form, they are enclosing some HAND WRITTEN letter on board prescribed format with your application ( dont know whats written on it).
So considering this scenario, its total USELESS to give 15$ to inter board, rather people should send to WES directly as adopting board procedure is TOTAL WASTE OF TIME + MONEY.
Thank you for such aprompt reponse. But again i will ask you the same thing how did you manage to get the sealed envelope. I think that you have attested the marksheet and certificate from interboard but didnt ask them to fill the WES form ? is it rigth ?

rababkazim

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Coolnadz said:
Thank you for such aprompt reponse. But again i will ask you the same thing how did you manage to get the sealed envelope. I think that you have attested the marksheet and certificate from interboard but didnt ask them to fill the WES form ? is it rigth ?
what i heard from a guy worked in board office is for international document verification they have different stamps and they seal in different way.and for local its different.and they dont fill the wes form you have to type and print the wes form .they will just stamp on it.i met 2 people in board office who sent there documents by there self and Wes didnt accepted those doc .they were again following the borad procedure.

evil.genius

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Landon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
File Transfer...
03-01-2015
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
LANDED..........
Soon IA
rababkazim said:
what i heard from a guy worked in board office is for international document verification they have different stamps and they seal in different way.and for local its different.and they dont fill the wes form you have to type and print the wes form .they will just stamp on it.i met 2 people in board office who sent there documents by there self and Wes didnt accepted those doc .they were again following the borad procedure.
As per my personal witnessing, Board neither filling nor stamping WES form. WES form is being sent in the same state as you submitted to board.

evil.genius

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Landon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
File Transfer...
03-01-2015
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
LANDED..........
Soon IA
Coolnadz said:
I tried to get my envelope from board but they did nt hand over to me as well....as i also submitted 15$ to them unfortunately...!!!

manu657

Jun 10, 2014
ibabur said:
As i mentioned previously you need following things for CES:
You need to get two envelope, one sent by you and one by your University.

Envelope 1 will include these items: Color copy of Passport, Color copies of Degree + Transcrip from both sides and Application form with payment information. This envelope will sent by to to CES

Envelop 2 will contain your Transcript/Mark sheet, this needs to be sent sealed by your university and sent to CES directly. (you can send yourself but show this like sent by university by putting university address in FROM)

If university is not providing this service than you can use HEC attested degree and transcript to send in HEC sealed envelope

As you aseked, no attestation is required, just your envelope must contains COLOR COPIES, and university/HEC envelop must SEALED preferably in official envelope
Can you pls send me the email you received from CES about not requiring the HSC/SSC certificates/marksheets. My email address is yousuf[dot]hussain[at]gmail[dot]com? I'd be grateful. This WES thing is just taking me nowhere.

Coolnadz

Star Member
May 27, 2014
manu657 said:
Can you pls send me the email you received from CES about not requiring the HSC/SSC certificates/marksheets. My email address is yousuf[dot]hussain[at]gmail[dot]com? I'd be grateful. This WES thing is just taking me nowhere.
Please share the email with me also, if you have

ak-pdl

May 22, 2014
Hello everyone

Is IBCC a compulsory requirement for WES? Can't we send university transcript, degree, matric and inter marksheets and certificates and WES form directly after getting attested by HEC?

Please reply... It's urgent and I am running out of time.. Thanks in advance