+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

naveedkhan

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
Dear Friends,

I got my bachelors degree attested in 2009 from HEC. I sent my attested photocopies of degree and mark sheet directly to WES in the university sealed envelope via DHL. After one week they are asking me to re-submit the degree and transcript. Why are they asking me to re-submit? Why are they not accepting the documents?

Please guide.

Thanks

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
naveedkhan said:
Dear Friends,

I got my bachelors degree attested in 2009 from HEC. I sent my attested photocopies of degree and mark sheet directly to WES in the university sealed envelope via DHL. After one week they are asking me to re-submit the degree and transcript. Why are they asking me to re-submit? Why are they not accepting the documents?

Please guide.

Thanks
Sorry .. but you have submitted in a wrong way...

you need to go again to HEC, get the original degree and mark sheets attested... and take 1 set of photo copies to HEC too, they will attest to photo copies too.. remember.. it is not photo copy of original attested degree and mark sheets but it is ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES to be sent to WES. than u need to ask for official envelop of HEC and put these attested documents in that envelop, seal it.. ask the guy to sign and attest the envelop at the back.. and then hand over it to courier..

I guess it is clear now

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
naveedkhan said:
Actually i live in UAE and its difficult for me to get the degree/docs attested again. Any options?
I also live Abroad.. i got it done through my brother, he went to HEC and Federal Board... you need to authorize someone in your family to get it done for u

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
naveedkhan said:
How did you authorize your brother? any procedure?
when you fill an online form for HEC attestation.. they will ask u whether u will be doing it urself or u r nominating someone.. so u need to give his full name and NIC #.. than he can attest ur original and photo copies on ur behalf

mia88

May 9, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Lahore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!
Just a question.
I went to HEC and gave my degrees and their photocopies for attestation.
I asked them that I need them in a sealed envelope
The guy at the window said when you come to collect the documents, bring any white or brown envelope and we will seal it for you.

Dont they have their own official envelopes with HEC printed on them or what?
Or does everyone take their envelope themselves?

Can someone please help me with this because I need to go and collect my documents on monday.
Thanks

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
Take the envelope with you, but after collecting the attested copies try to get HEC official envelop to seal those, i read some where that some people get them sealed in official envelope.
For CES, if you will unable to get the documents sealed in HEC envelope, than send this sealed envelope in separate envelope and use FROM address of HEC address, otherwise there might be some chances of rejection.

mia88 said:
Hi!
Just a question.
The guy at the window said when you come to collect the documents, bring any white or brown envelope and we will seal it for you.

Can someone please help me with this because I need to go and collect my documents on monday.
Thanks

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
mia88 said:
Hi!
Just a question.

Thanks
They do have their own official envelopes with their address and phone numbers printed on it, tell them to use that..
Dont use your plain white/brown envelopes.. WES might reject it and you will have to attest + send it again..

evil.genius

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Landon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
File Transfer...
03-01-2015
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
LANDED..........
Soon IA
rababkazim said:
i Sent through BIEK .they sent my documents on 15 may.didnt received by WES uptill now..
Interboad KHI has given me Pakistan Post Urgent Mail Service(UMS) tracking# which is like: RA000462***PK...I put this # on https://ep.gov.pk/index.asp but "No Result Found" message appearing..!

Any body plz confirm me , UMS tracking# are of same 13 digit type as mentioned above..??
Are we able to track our parcel via UMS website OR by personally visiting any GPO in KHI..?

mia88

May 9, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Lahore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh...Alright!!
THANKS alot ashkhan and ibabur!
I wouldve been misguided!

Thank u!!!

Omais Ansari

Jun 8, 2014
Nazia Asad said:
Thnx Mish for ur response.... Now i am quite relived that at least inter attestation is ok... Now abt the sealed envelope... Can u plz explain a lil bit further that how did ur sealed stamp look lke cz the board guys r saying that they dnt do it... from where did u get it? Is it the normal stamp of board which had been stamped on the flap of it or is it different than that???

Also wil it be ok if i would send only attested mark sheet n certificate with out the form??? Plz do reply

Thnx
Dear Mish,

I'll be very grateful if you also discuss the procedure of how to get my envelope sealed by the board officials if i'll follow the same procedure as you did.

Thanks & Regards,
Omais

faizanali29

Jun 8, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 22-10-2014
AOR Received.
PCC Request: 19-12-2014
Med's Request
15-01-2015 plus rprf request
Med's Done....
22-01-2015
Interview........
Medical Received 3rd line 29-01-2015
Passport Req..
PPR 10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2015
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH JUNE
Got my WES report today within 15 days and writing how i did it so many people get benefit from it.
I live in Dubai so i authorized my brother to do all procedure and guided him.

*My original degree and transcipt were already attested from HEC way back in 2009 and also my Inter and matric from IBCC in 2011
*I typed the application to attest photocopies from HEC online and sent it to my brother who took it to Lahore office in early morning. They attested the photocopies and gave back after 3 days. They also sealed it in an envelope on request.
*Then my brother went to Lahore Bise office paid the fees both for Inter Certificate photocopy attestation and WES transcript form filling. Then BISE lahore sealed that documents in their own envelope but they didnt send it directly to WES.
*Then my brother courier these envelopes in separate packages by FEDEX courier student package and they took only 1500 per package. Also he mentioned the return address of BISE Lahore.
* Documents sent on 17th may and reached 21st May and Report evaluation completed on 6th June.
*I opted for international express courier so WES sent documents through TNT courier on my dubai address and reached within 2 days only.

Please Note# I only sent Inter certificate and Bachelor degree and Transcript (They dont need matric certificate or Inter Marksheet)

Coolnadz

Star Member
May 27, 2014
Hello All,

My HEC envelope is ready but I am stuck with SSC and HSC requirement. They are saying that they will send the envelop by themselves. I know that in order to get the work done fast. I have to spend (Extra Money). Can anyone help me in doing so, by referring someone name and cell number who is working in SSC and HSC & who can help me out

Thank you

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
Please mention the Board name so people can help accordingly

Coolnadz said:
Hello All,

My HEC envelope is ready but I am stuck with SSC and HSC requirement. They are saying that they will send the envelop by themselves. I know that in order to get the work done fast. I have to spend (Extra Money). Can anyone help me in doing so, by referring someone name and cell number who is working in SSC and HSC & who can help me out

Thank you