Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
Then your uncle need to fill the last portion of the payment section, there he will fill his name, applicant name (your name) and put there signature on that an date.

In such case you will need to send completed application and documents to your uncle in Canada, and he will fill his relevant portion and sign on that form titled as Card Holder Signature, then he will send those completed document to CES

Wasif Ali said:
I will also pay it by my uncles credit card residing in canada,?
Procedure??

samsaf29

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LOndon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER 24-11-2014.. SLU 27-8-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
ibabur said:
My board is also faisalabad, they did the same, but in IBCC, when they will return your attested copies from board with chalan form, so you can get photocopies before submitting fee, submit fee, and then attach the chalan and originals with nic to give back to IBCC. I got back my board attested copies from IBCC when i went there for getting chalan form.
About the rest, i was also at the same point as yours, as faisalabad board not agree to seal and not going to fill transcript request form, so that was the point when i left WES and decided to go with CES as they dont require secondary school certificates
BUT i have paid to WES. I don't have further time and money for CES....
and my brother went to ibcc , but they didn't give him the photocopies, only application form and challan form.
I will try faisalabad board for envelope sealing again as I don't have other option right now.

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
dear all,

why dont we all email wes to stop this stupid demand of submitting our HSC and SSC dox ppl who have done Bachelors n masters obviously went to skool plz if we all mail them mebbe we can make a diff

Wasif Ali

May 17, 2014
ibabur said:
Then your uncle need to fill the last portion of the payment section, there he will fill his name, applicant name (your name) and put there signature on that an date.

In such case you will need to send completed application and documents to your uncle in Canada, and he will fill his relevant portion and sign on that form titled as Card Holder Signature, then he will send those completed document to CES
There will be any online submission of fee through credit card,or we will enter the info in application form>?
and what in case if me send me scanned copy after signature:?

May 19, 2014
hi everyone, i have some query regarding attestation of docs. i m going to apply for fsw1 soon. now i want to know that my B.A result card is enough or i need certificate as well for hec attestation?

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Mai Manji kithay Dawaan?? said:
hi everyone, i have some query regarding attestation of docs. i m going to apply for fsw1 soon. now i want to know that my B.A result card is enough or i need certificate as well for hec attestation?
yes u need certificate as well for HEC attestation

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
BIE, Karachi

For Intermediate certificate attestation for WES please go to room number 11(inside the room not at the counter). You have to make a demand draft/pay order of $15 in favor of Secretary - Board of Intermediate Education, Karachi and have to submit an application (print/handwritten) which states the reason for attestation. You have to attach the CNIC/Passport/NICOP and the WES transcript request form.

BSE, Karachi

For Matric certificate attestation for WES please go to room number 21/22(please confirm with the guards/clerk about the room number). You have to submit an application (print/handwritten) which states the reason for attestation and have to attach the CNIC/Passport/NICOP, 2 photocopy of certificate and the WES transcript request form. The fees is PKR 550.

For Transcript/Marksheet

Intermediate - Go to room 24 and submit the form along with copy of transcript and CNIC. Kindly request the person to seal it in envelop while receiving your attested transcript. ( next day fees 750, 5 days fees 210, 15 days 110)

Matric - Go to counter 11 and submit the form along with 2 copy of transcript and CNIC. After receiving of your attested transcript go to room 47 for sealing it in envelop ( 10 days fees 500, 20 days 300)

I hope this will help people who are opting WES option and make things easier and faster for them.

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
sanv said:
dear all,

why dont we all email wes to stop this stupid demand of submitting our HSC and SSC dox ppl who have done Bachelors n masters obviously went to skool plz if we all mail them mebbe we can make a diff
Dear Sanv,

WES don't reply to emails in proper manner instead they copy/paste the FAQs material from website if you query anything from them. The helpline is of no use as the agents repeat the same words as of website (the waiting time is around 40 minutes)

ELKelly

May 21, 2014
Hey Guys,

Has any one tried using other Assessment Vendors like The University of Toronto's CES Services or ICAS?

Maybe we should patronize them since WES is messing up.

Any one with advice on other Attestation service providers or should we stick to the "Devil" we know?

NTThobani

Apr 30, 2014
nshah32 said:
BIE, Karachi

For Intermediate certificate attestation for WES please go to room number 11(inside the room not at the counter). You have to make a demand draft/pay order of $15 in favor of Secretary - Board of Intermediate Education, Karachi and have to submit an application (print/handwritten) which states the reason for attestation. You have to attach the CNIC/Passport/NICOP and the WES transcript request form.

BSE, Karachi

For Matric certificate attestation for WES please go to room number 21/22(please confirm with the guards/clerk about the room number). You have to submit an application (print/handwritten) which states the reason for attestation and have to attach the CNIC/Passport/NICOP, 2 photocopy of certificate and the WES transcript request form. The fees is PKR 550.

For Transcript/Marksheet

Intermediate - Go to room 24 and submit the form along with copy of transcript and CNIC. Kindly request the person to seal it in envelop while receiving your attested transcript. ( next day fees 750, 5 days fees 210, 15 days 110)

Matric - Go to counter 11 and submit the form along with 2 copy of transcript and CNIC. After receiving of your attested transcript go to room 47 for sealing it in envelop ( 10 days fees 500, 20 days 300)

I hope this will help people who are opting WES option and make things easier and faster for them.
I believe matric is not required, only intermediate

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
then you can use Quaid-e-Azam's photo power as someone also referred me before :)
he said Quaid itney powerful naheen they jitni un ki photo powerful hey, that can do anything ;)
(according to me, if the system has so much corrupt that its impossible to get your legal right then you can use this power, but if you feel this is wrong then don't go for this)

samsaf29 said:
BUT i have paid to WES. I don't have further time and money for CES....
and my brother went to ibcc , but they didn't give him the photocopies, only application form and challan form.
I will try faisalabad board for envelope sealing again as I don't have other option right now.

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
Agree with "nshah32", they reply very late and without answer of your question, they reply with just copy paste info.
You will never get a good reply from them that can address your issue

nshah32 said:
Dear Sanv,

WES don't reply to emails in proper manner instead they copy/paste the FAQs material from website if you query anything from them. The helpline is of no use as the agents repeat the same words as of website (the waiting time is around 40 minutes)
sanv said:
dear all,

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
I sent my document to CES, i like them due to there simplest process and very responsive and listen your queries and reply in good manner.

ELKelly said:
Hey Guys,

Has any one tried using other Assessment Vendors like The University of Toronto's CES Services or ICAS?

Maybe we should patronize them since WES is messing up.

Any one with advice on other Attestation service providers or should we stick to the "Devil" we know?

ken99

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Dear All,

My brother has Bachelor in Dentistry and Ph.D in Dentistry.
He is teaching as a professor at medical University for more than 8 years.
We are confused what assessing authority he should follow for his ECA? he has degrees in dentistry and working as an University Professor.
CIC has not designated any dentistry body in this regard,
should we go for WES or some other body?

Plz help.

Thx.

May 19, 2014
hi mish, thanks for your reply. i will arrange B.A certificate and tell me that i have attested copies from ibcc and ralevent board and attested matric certificate and attested inter mark sheet. do i need inter certificate for fsw1?