LANDED..........
Nov 2014
dream_Can said:
Why wes is now sowing usa address to send sealed documents......worrieddd
may u have selected WES American page,go for Canada

u can see on the top right

musicbhardwaj

May 14, 2014
hey mish and ibabur...dear boths..In cic.gc.ca it's clearly mentioned that for those who choose english as a secong will get 4 poitns in each section if they score b/w 5-12 in all sections...while if one chooses english as a first language there is an option to score 4 points for each if one scores 6 in each section...and 5 points in all if one score 6.5 in all except listening where he/she needs to score 7.5 and 6 points for all sections if one score b/w 7-9 in all..

Tab1

May 10, 2014
NTThobani said:
Please update on your status from WES whether they accept with their form
It says,

"Documents received - review in progress"

Looks like they have received the documents but still need to decide whether they are acceptable or not.

amjadhussain

May 19, 2014
Dear I have one question in my mind,
Here in Pakistan we us secondary certificates(Level 10) and higher secondary certificates(Level 12),
While as per ICAS and CES they require HSC+Degree(And transcripts) while Secondary Certificates(matric) are not required in most cases,
But as per ur discussion they only required degree and its transcripts for the FWS,Will you please reconfirm me again..

NTThobani

Apr 30, 2014
PrincipalApplicant said:
Bro I submitted my Bachelors already and accepted and this is the reply I received which means only HSC is required no SSC is required.

Please be advised that Secondary school documents (e.g. Intermediate
Examination Certificate or Higher Secondary Certificate HSC) must be
submitted directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary
Education for evaluation along with all higher education documents.

All documents must be submitted as instructed for your country of
education. Carefully review what and how to submit your documents.
Failure to adhere to these requirements could delay your credential
evaluation/assessment.
How did you submit the documents because SSC mention that they will not despatch

Did you follow the same process as mish stated in the beginning.. Getting the sealed envelope and send it to WES directly. Did you attest from IBCC for your secondary documents as it generally is not required.

NTThobani

Apr 30, 2014
atharabbas said:
WES requires all four:

1. SSC
2. HSC
3. Bachelors
4. Masters (if applicable)

So far, I have submitted SSC documents to WES and today I got reply that they have accepted it and waiting for HSC / Bachelors / Masters documents.

So, SSC is 100% required.

Good Luck!
SSC does not need IBCC attestation, please confirm?

Also, SSC gives you sealed envelope?

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
I think ICAS requirece HSSC, not confirmed but telling that what i read on their requirements.
CES dont requires HSSC and SSC if you are going to ECA for Post-Secondary education.
--

amjadhussain said:
Dear I have one question in my mind,
Here in Pakistan we us secondary certificates(Level 10) and higher secondary certificates(Level 12),
While as per ICAS and CES they require HSC+Degree(And transcripts) while Secondary Certificates(matric) are not required in most cases,
But as per ur discussion they only required degree and its transcripts for the FWS,Will you please reconfirm me again..

evil.genius

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Landon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
File Transfer...
03-01-2015
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
LANDED..........
Soon IA
dollyy said:
Metric board office is quite lenient, they not only attested the docs in just one week but also handed over the envelope to my father. Whereas, inter board took 16 days for attestation and after that long attestation waiting a new DRAMA
May Allah help every Pakistani in getting WES Assessment! Sighhhhh ??? ???
Have you managed to dispatch u r attested documents from Inter board or still stuck ...??

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
musicbhardwaj said:
hey mish and ibabur...dear boths..In cic.gc.ca it's clearly mentioned that for those who choose english as a secong will get 4 poitns in each section if they score b/w 5-12 in all sections...while if one chooses english as a first language there is an option to score 4 points for each if one scores 6 in each section...and 5 points in all if one score 6.5 in all except listening where he/she needs to score 7.5 and 6 points for all sections if one score b/w 7-9 in all..
haven't understood. please elaborate what u want to ask?

TC

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
NTThobani said:
SSC does not need IBCC attestation, please confirm?

Also, SSC gives you sealed envelope?
if u r going for IBCC attestation...then both should have i.e..metric and inter

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Tab1 said:
It says,

"Documents received - review in progress"

Looks like they have received the documents but still need to decide whether they are acceptable or not.
Correct!

PurpleRain

May 14, 2014
Finally got a contact in Lahore who has some contacts in HEC and do all the documentation for anyone ... he is doing my attestation from HEC and it was smooth everything was in place WES form signed and sealed envelop. For his services he charged me Rs 10,000 and i managed to get it done within 2 days. So just as a help if anyone is interested in using him to get all the degrees attested in WES format do let me know and you can send me a message so i can share his details with you. As he himself is applying for Canadian immigration and already received his ECA from WES he knows everything. He is offering his services for HEC attestation from HEC Lahore or Islamabad and any inter metric certificate attestation only for Lahore board.

NTThobani

Apr 30, 2014
PurpleRain said:
Finally got a contact in Lahore who has some contacts in HEC and do all the documentation for anyone ... he is doing my attestation from HEC and it was smooth everything was in place WES form signed and sealed envelop. For his services he charged me Rs 10,000 and i managed to get it done within 2 days. So just as a help if anyone is interested in using him to get all the degrees attested in WES format do let me know and you can send me a message so i can share his details with you. As he himself is applying for Canadian immigration and already received his ECA from WES he knows everything. He is offering his services for HEC attestation from HEC Lahore or Islamabad and any inter metric certificate attestation only for Lahore board.
Does he has contacts in inter board so that I can get my documents in 1 day