Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear all,

I am planning to to send my documents to WES. I have no issues in the attestation of my BS and MS degrees from HEC. But I have done O Levels/ A levels. Do I need attestation of O levels/A levsls documents aswell.!

Regards

Nazia Asad

May 3, 2014
Thnx Mish for ur response.... Now i am quite relived that at least inter attestation is ok... Now abt the sealed envelope... Can u plz explain a lil bit further that how did ur sealed stamp look lke cz the board guys r saying that they dnt do it... from where did u get it? Is it the normal stamp of board which had been stamped on the flap of it or is it different than that???

Also wil it be ok if i would send only attested mark sheet n certificate with out the form??? Plz do reply

Thnx

Tab1

May 10, 2014
I got IBCC attestation done
But when I asked them to sign WES form they refused it and referred me to FBISE
Officials at FBISE also refused to sign WES form
I met even senior staff members of both IBCC and FBISE (Director/Controller) but result remained same
No one was willing to sign WES form as if I am asking them to sign their death warrant.
After getting hopeless from WES form step, I moved to getting at least documents sealed
FBISE refused to do even that
I went to IBCC for the purpose and miraculously they sealed the documents
So finally I sent IBCC sealed documents (not FBISE sealed) to WES without WES academic records request form.

I am not sure what the result would be and neither my hopes are high but I was stuck and courtesy to our system and illiterate members of board, this is all I could have done.

evil.genius

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Landon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
File Transfer...
03-01-2015
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
LANDED..........
Soon IA
waitingkills said:
Evil Genius
please help me, are you telling that i need to go to Karachi university for attestation of my degree and board offices of inter and metric and directly send them to CES ?
their website says documents should be sent directly by issuing authority ?
plz help
U need to go only U r univ from where u have obtained u r highest degree...& yes the univ has to send directly in sealed envelope to CES.
No need for Inter/metric documents as i have confirmed from CES on email.

nashahpk

May 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
evil.genius said:
U need to go only U r univ from where u have obtained u r highest degree...& yes the univ has to send directly in sealed envelope to CES.
No need for Inter/metric documents as i have confirmed from CES on email.
Thanks for the help evil genius. I have done MS from NUST and BS from Pakistan Institute of engineering and applied sciences. As per your post I only have to get result card/degrees from NUST only and not BS credentials from PIEAS.?

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Nazia Asad said:
Thnx Mish for ur response.... Now i am quite relived that at least inter attestation is ok... Now abt the sealed envelope... Can u plz explain a lil bit further that how did ur sealed stamp look lke cz the board guys r saying that they dnt do it... from where did u get it? Is it the normal stamp of board which had been stamped on the flap of it or is it different than that???

Also wil it be ok if i would send only attested mark sheet n certificate with out the form??? Plz do reply

Thnx
Replied, check ur inbox

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Tab1 said:
I got IBCC attestation done
But when I asked them to sign WES form they refused it and referred me to FBISE
Officials at FBISE also refused to sign WES form
I met even senior staff members of both IBCC and FBISE (Director/Controller) but result remained same
No one was willing to sign WES form as if I am asking them to sign their death warrant.
After getting hopeless from WES form step, I moved to getting at least documents sealed
FBISE refused to do even that
I went to IBCC for the purpose and miraculously they sealed the documents
So finally I sent IBCC sealed documents (not FBISE sealed) to WES without WES academic records request form.

I am not sure what the result would be and neither my hopes are high but I was stuck and courtesy to our system and illiterate members of board, this is all I could have done.
im sorry to hear that, it seems u r not from karachi..so i wount be able to tell you what to go, whom to meet..but board sign this document...Tell me where r u from?so i can direct you to that city guy

ASADX2

May 8, 2014
mish said:

It is absolutely perfect for walk in applicant, this is the same procedure i faced when i went to Islamabad...

Dear Mish

I have matric+inter original certificates (no marks sheets ), would HEC attest b.Com degree without org marksheet of matric+inter?

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
nashahpk said:
Dear all,

I am planning to to send my documents to WES. I have no issues in the attestation of my BS and MS degrees from HEC. But I have done O Levels/ A levels. Do I need attestation of O levels/A levsls documents aswell.!
Yes u have to get the equivalence certificate from IBCC for O and A level

evil.genius

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Landon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
File Transfer...
03-01-2015
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
LANDED..........
Soon IA
nashahpk said:
Thanks for the help evil genius. I have done MS from NUST and BS from Pakistan Institute of engineering and applied sciences. As per your post I only have to get result card/degrees from NUST only and not BS credentials from PIEAS.?
If u MS complies with u r targeted NOC category then u dont need PIEAS credentials (as per my understanding)!!

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
ASADX2 said:
Dear Mish

I have matric+inter original certificates (no marks sheets ), would HEC attest b.Com degree without org marksheet of matric+inter?
Yes it is necessary and thats what HEC says on its Website..Along with Transcripts

b. Attach original certificates/degrees from Matric onward to highest degrees required to be attested along with their transcripts (i.e. Matric/Intermediate/Batcher/master/PhD etc.).

Please u can go and take out a duplicate from board..no issue and better to send complete documents

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
evil.genius said:
If u MS complies with u r targeted NOC category then u dont need PIEAS credentials (as per my understanding)!!
Thanks evil genius for helping others...given +1 Shabash

surajoad

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct/28/2015
AOR Received.
1st Aor 16 Dec 2015
File Transfer...
SA Recieved 05 jan 2016 with file transfer
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
very usefull post thnx

dollyy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,
Need an advise, since Metric board officials refused to send package on their behalf and my metric and HEC Envelopes are ready can i send both packages together to save money and time. Stating a letter to WES that Metric board is not cooperating in sending the parcel so I am sending on my behalf given that metric envelope is properly sealed and signed by board office?
Will they accept it, Have anyone sent both the envelopes together?

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
dollyy said:
Hello everyone,
Need an advise, since Metric board officials refused to send package on their behalf and my metric and HEC Envelopes are ready can i send both packages together to save money and time. Stating a letter to WES that Metric board is not cooperating in sending the parcel so I am sending on my behalf given that metric envelope is properly sealed and signed by board office?
Will they accept it, Have anyone sent both the envelopes together?
My post before..
Now Courier Problems
As WES request that board should send directly and they dont except without it,
And unfortunately board does not have proper facilities and if they have in any corner we can't rely
So I took responsibility on my own
And used Fedex which takes Rs 1500 on student package
First I sent my metric envelope, and wrote board address on courier page in (From Section)
Same with Intermediate envelope)
And sent with 4 or 5 days difference
But For HEC you can write your own address as don't require to send directly

NOTE:
Please dont forget to write reference number and name on the envelope

My post before...
have not heard yet on my side, but if any body has sent the documents together then u can go for it