Passport Req..
5 Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
ASADX2 said:
Thanks Athar

What is your experience/knowledge regarding degree verification from university, does HEC requires it?
As per my knowledge, it's not required.

gul487

May 5, 2014
Salam to All,

Please guide what is procedure to get attested documents from BISE Lahore for matric and intermediate education ? I can send sealed documents on my own after board put both matric and fsc degree and markssheet plus WES form in that?
Lastly i have already send my higher educaton,BSC Mechanical documents after HEC verification as i didnt know my SSC requirements so any chance WES will process my case without secondary education details ?

Cheers and thanks

atharabbas

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER 8 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
PCC 24 Nov 2014
Med's Request
5 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
3 Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
ASADX2 said:
Thanks Athar

What is your experience/knowledge regarding degree verification from university, does HEC requires it?
regarding step#11 , the website can be viewed where?
Step #11: you can access your HEC account either from HEC Lab otherwise call to someone who has internet access at that time. This verification won't take more than 5 mints.

HEC doesn't ask for university verification.

atharabbas

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER 8 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
PCC 24 Nov 2014
Med's Request
5 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
3 Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
gul487 said:
Salam to All,

Please guide what is procedure to get attested documents from BISE Lahore for matric and intermediate education ? I can send sealed documents on my own after board put both matric and fsc degree and markssheet plus WES form in that?
Lastly i have already send my higher educaton,BSC Mechanical documents after HEC verification as i didnt know my SSC requirements so any chance WES will process my case without secondary education details ?

Cheers and thanks
for BISE Lahore process - check with hafizadeel on this forum. He did it from there.

Secondly, I don't think WES will start process unless they receive all of your documents (SSC + HSC + HEC) as mentioned in requirements section.

This is what WES states
Certificate of examination issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education

Secondary education means both: metric and inter as well
and higher education means :university degree

Nazia Asad

May 3, 2014
Hi Mish,

I wanted to ask u abt the inter mark sheet n certificate attestation from controller of exams of karachi board. Actualy i had sent my sister for my document attestation to the BISEK and she had submitted the form over there for the attestation but the board people have returned my documents with "secretary" stamp & sign on the mark sheet and "assistant controller" sign and stamp on certificate.... My sis has asked about the descrepency but they told that this is not possible as the controller is as busy as the prime minister....

Now i wanted to ask you that will those attested documents gona suffice WES requirement or do i have to request the board people again.

Wel one thing more... that i have called the WES people regarding the documents attestation n they said they only need intermediate documents.. Can u please explain that how did you figure it out that they need metric n inter documents both???

Thnx

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
i just wanted to ask why the process is so difficult for Pakistanis???? cant we all mail them and request them to review their policy i feel its v discriminating. if we all cud pitch in mebbe we can bring abt sum change???

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
gul487 said:
Salam to All,

Cheers and thanks
its not the case of just putting all the things in the envelope, u should have a stamp of board at the place from where the envelope gets open, if u can have that..then u can just put the glue close it and can send on your on..by putting board address in courier paper in FROM SECTION that's it..

and without complete documentation WES will not process, they will put ur document in the queue

Hope this may help u
Best of luck

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
sanv said:
i just wanted to ask why the process is so difficult for Pakistanis???? cant we all mail them and request them to review their policy i feel its v discriminating. if we all cud pitch in mebbe we can bring abt sum change???
In pakistan if u really want someone to listen u then u have to go for bhook hartal or dharna ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)..Emails wont work..as they even Don't know how to use...

These people are not just pathetic but so the system also...Illiterate people not even feel like to talk to
them

but can hope for the best only
...Anyways appreciated your thoughts...

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Nazia Asad said:
Hi Mish,

I wanted to ask u abt the inter mark sheet n certificate attestation from controller of exams of karachi board. Actualy i had sent my sister for my document attestation to the BISEK and she had submitted the form over there for the attestation but the board people have returned my documents with "secretary" stamp & sign on the mark sheet and "assistant controller" sign and stamp on certificate.... My sis has asked about the descrepency but they told that this is not possible as the controller is as busy as the prime minister....

Now i wanted to ask you that will those attested documents gona suffice WES requirement or do i have to request the board people again.

Wel one thing more... that i have called the WES people regarding the documents attestation n they said they only need intermediate documents.. Can u please explain that how did you figure it out that they need metric n inter documents both???

Thnx
This is what WES states
Certificate of examination issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education

Now here and comes..so both are different...i.. have sent both of them and until unless i have not sent the complete documents..they kept my status on waiting...i think people on forum has sent both...i have not heard any one saying only inter yet...

And as far as signing are concerned there is no problem in that..Attestations from persons inside the Controller of Examination and Registrar's Offices,

so no problem...friend

Go Ahead

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
atharabbas said:
HEC Attestation Process for Walk-In (Personal/Authorized)

1. Complete online application on HEC website.
a. Select ‘Authorized Person' option (if you are sending someone else on your behalf – blood relation is not requirement however, authority letter signed by 17 Grade officer is mandatory + CNIC copies of both applicant and authorized person)
b. Select any available date/time slot as it doesn't matter for walk-in applicants but it's mandatory to select for application submission.
2. Reach to HEC office by 6:30 AM. My friend reached at 7:30 AM and he got 146 Token Number. They won't give more than 240 tokens per day.
3. Write your name in the register, available in HEC.
4. At 8:00 AM, they will start calling names in sequence and will award the tokens. Again, 240 is limit.
5. Take the print from HEC Lab (they need of same date when you are submitting application)
6. Go to verification department. They will verify if you have all pre-requisites.
7. If verification gives you confirmation then submit the bank challan (Bank booth inside HEC)
8. Now, go to attestation department and submit your application + original documents + photocopies for attestation + photocopies for HEC record purpose.
9. They will give you receiving receipt and will ask to comeback after 3:30 PM same day
10. Go back to HEC at 3:30 PM and collect your documents [Original attested + Photocopies attested].
11. Before moving to R&I department (for sealed envelope), make sure following (login in to your account on HEC website):
a. Every original/photocopy document has stamp # which is same as it's on the website
b. Every original/photocopy document attestation status on website is shown as ‘Done/Completed'.
12. If any of above is failed, then go back to Attestation department for correction otherwise WES will not accept it.
13. Once attestation gets done, then go to R&I department and ask them to seal envelop. They know this process already.
14. Send the documents by some reliable courier like DHL, Fedex, etc.

Good luck!

It is absolutely perfect for walk in applicant, this is the same procedure i faced when i went to Islamabad...

Thanks Athar..Appreciated

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
hassan905 said:
Mish and Madi k

Can you please tell Me if you guys paid $203 with card or money order?
I dont have a card and i have not paid yet,is there a way i can send the pay order with the documents ,is it possible ?
You can make a demand draft in the name of World Education Services...It is possible

dollyy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanv said:
first of all jazak Allah may all ur dreams come true, u have done a service that deserves appreciation. secondly i went to inter board office today they refused to sign the wes form and asked me a payorder of 15 USD however now i will follow ur instructions thank u again not many ppl take their valuable time out to serve others.
Yeah the same situation happened with me, got my inter marksheet attested but inter certificate still under process, they told my father to make a draft of 15 USD, and they refused to fill WES form.
Now wot to do? Please help! :(

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
dollyy said:
Yeah the same situation happened with me, got my inter marksheet attested but inter certificate still under process, they told my father to make a draft of 15 USD, and they refused to fill WES form.
Now wot to do? Please help! :(
Check Inbox, replied

waitingkills

Mar 8, 2011
evil.genius said:
I wonder, why we are wasting our time running after HEC/ SSC / HSC...why people dont go for Comparative Education Services instead of WES as their requirements are very very simplified...just attested color photocopy of highest degree obtained from the issuing institution/university.

Though I understand CES processing time is 3 weeks where as WES is 7 days but we are wasting more than 3 weeks running after idiotic process of HEC/SSC/HSC..!!

Is there any hidden draw back of CES that refrain people to go for it...??
Evil Genius
please help me, are you telling that i need to go to Karachi university for attestation of my degree and board offices of inter and metric and directly send them to CES ?
their website says documents should be sent directly by issuing authority ?
plz help