Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
After seeing a lot of discrepancy in Attestation on forum, thought to write you each and every Step

All ECA Applicants Lets Connect over here

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Verification Short glimpse of SSC and HSC Doscuments For WES and other

1...Verification of photocopies of certificates & mark-sheets from respective boards (Intermediate & Matric board)
2.... After verification, Attestation from IBCC
3....After attestation, Prepare for the Envelope which includes mark sheet and certificate with WES Request form..Metric documents and inter documents in their respective envelope of boards
4. Get Envelope sealed by board which include above 3 things

Details Step Wise

Verification of inter and metric mark sheet and Certificate from respective boards

MeTRIC BOARD OFFICE: Firstly go Metric board office
NOTE: People of other cities don’t follow only these room numbers as it is only for Karachi offices, but procedures are same)

b) Metric Certificate photocopy Attestation :
go to room#25 (Ground Floor ::: Directions : from main entrance of board office go to right most block and after entering in it go to left side corridor) .

They will give you a form to fill out it and ask you to attach 2 photocopies of certificates (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC (keep the complete set with you and follow me)

b) Metric Mark-sheet's photocopy Attestation :
Then go to room # 47 ( 2nd floor which is mark-sheet section ::: Directions : go back to the right block entrance and take the stairs in-front of it and after reaching at 2nd floor go to 1st right door ).

They will give you a form to fill out it and again ask you to attach 2 photocopies of mark-sheet (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC.
Time Frame is usually 15 days on urgency

c) Fee & forms submission:
Now go back to the ground floor and come out of this block. Now go to the first block's back side where Room # 4 is located. Here submit fee for certificate & for marksheet). They will give you 2 vouchers. Take the forms and voucher to the respective rooms again and submit the forms. They will give you voucher back with receiving date written on it.

ii) INTERMEDIATE BOARD OFFICE:
then go to inter board office and follow the road going straight towards its main building.

a) Intermediate certificate’s photocopy Attestation:

Go to room # 14 ( first floor , Directions: After entering in main building take stairs to your left, then at 1st floor go to the left corner ).

here they will again give you a form to fill out and ask you to attach 2 copies of certificates (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC.

b) Intermediate mark-sheet's photocopy Attestation:
Go to room # 25 ( second floor, Directions: go back to stairs and after reaching at 2nd floor move to your left , here is its window ).

here they will again give you a form to fill out and ask you to attach 2 copies of mark-sheet (one for attestation and other for their own record) + copy of NIC.
Then go to the ground floor Here submit fee for certificate & for marksheet). They will give you 2 vouchers. Take the forms and voucher to the respective rooms again and submit the forms. They will give you voucher back with receiving date written on it.

when the time of receiving of all photocopies has arrived, then go to the respective rooms of each board offices to receive them and then procedure of IBCC Begins

Note:
Make photocopies of the verified documents as much as u can. because you have to submit original verified photocopies to IBCC and they will never return it.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Attestation from IBCC , after verification of Documents from Both Boards

IBCC Attestation

a) Get IBCC Form & Voucher:
go to the IBCC office ( Directions: when you are coming out of the Inter board main building go to left where the information cell is located . next to it there is another block where IBCC office is
is located)in karachi, here take a form and voucher and fill it.

b) Pay IBCC fee:. Pay fee according to your number of documents in the bank as directed by IBCC

* Original certificate / Mark-sheet attestation fee is Rs 200 each
* Photocopy attestation fee is Rs 100 each.

There are no bank charges.

NOTE: it is compulsory to attest original documents, whether you wish or not. So you have to pay atleast 800Rs (200Rs X 4::for attesting Certificates & Mark-sheets of Inter & Metric)

c) Submission & receiving of documents:

Go back to IBCC office and submit form along following documents:

* copy of NIC
* voucher
* original documents ( i.e. Inter & Matric certificates and mark-sheets)
* Verified photocopies ( that you have already done from respective Broad offices, and IBCC will never return you these original Verified photocopies so keep Photostat before giving them as you have to send to WES as well)

Now they will give you receiving date ( usually after 3 days) and for safe side go after 3 days to get it . Now you have completed your process of IBCC attestation successfully.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014

3. Now Prepare for the Envelope which includes mark sheet and certificate with WES Request form..

Metric certificate and mark sheet with WES form in one board envelope
Inter certificate and mark sheet with WES form in other board envelope

Three things will be included in envelope
1...Verified photocopy of marksheet and certificate

2. IBCC attestation photocopy
Or u have the other option
Make a Photostat on a single page in such a way, that front should have verified stamp and back should have IBCC attestation .because board verify on front page and IBCC verify on backside)so u can take out both stamp on a single page..I chose this option

3. Wes transcript request form

Form upper part should be be filled by you, so fill with black pen or type it
Lower portion would be filled by board representative, whether controller, deputies, secretary or any board representative. Say him to fill the data and stamp it….
Now put all three things together in boards envelop get it sealed by board (they will stamp on it)

Now Courier Problems

As WES request that board should send directly and they dont except without it,
And unfortunately board does not have proper facilities and if they have in any corner we can’t rely
So I took responsibility on my own
And used Fedex which takes Rs 1500 on student package
First I sent my metric envelope, and wrote board address on courier page in (From Section)
Same with Intermediate envelope)
And sent with 4 or 5 days difference
But For HEC you can write your own address as don’t require to send directly

NOTE:
Please dont forget to write reference number and name on the envelope

Reactions: Parvendar

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Will upload soon for HEC process
you can visit HEC website also for more details

hec
or

dollyy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mish said:
Will upload soon for HEC process
you can visit HEC website also for more details

I sent you pm, please check!

hec
or

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
first of all jazak Allah may all ur dreams come true, u have done a service that deserves appreciation. secondly i went to inter board office today they refused to sign the wes form and asked me a payorder of 15 USD however now i will follow ur instructions thank u again not many ppl take their valuable time out to serve others.

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
dear mish can u plz tell me how many dayz this inter verification takes, i have already sent my non-university higher edu dox and bcom dox to WES but i guess i will have 2 send inter and matric too so can u tell me how many day zare we looking at approx

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
dear mish,

i was wondering abt IBCC the WES website says:

SECONDARY EDUCATION
What to Submit How to Submit
1. Certificate of examination issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
e.g. Intermediate Examination Certificate, Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) or any other certificate awarded by the Board

To be sent directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. Documents must be verified by the Controller of Examinations.

Attestations from persons outside the Controller of Examination and Registrar's Offices, such as individual professors or external notary publics, will not be accepted.

Please click here to download an academic transcript request form.

2. Mark Sheet/Result Card issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
To find contact information for the appropriate Board, please visit www.fbise.edu.pk.

it doesnt say anything abt IBCC is it necessary

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
sanv said:
first of all jazak Allah may all ur dreams come true, u have done a service that deserves appreciation. secondly i went to inter board office today they refused to sign the wes form and asked me a payorder of 15 USD however now i will follow ur instructions thank u again not many ppl take their valuable time out to serve others.
Thanks Sanv, i used to feel bad when people used to get stuck during process..so thought ttheir way

Yes the higher officials usullay refuse, i personally went to Deputy Controller...he was such an illiterate man to talk with..

i said him thank you, i dont need your help...

Dont pay this 15 us dollar, as they send through regular mail....and dont know where it will reach ans so we cant rely on them

You do one thing, go to accounts section...i think the guy is zulfiqar over there. an...ok i will take out my documents and will tell you the name who attested my form

tell u tommorow

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanv said:
dear mish,

i was wondering abt IBCC the WES website says:

SECONDARY EDUCATION
What to Submit How to Submit
1. Certificate of examination issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
e.g. Intermediate Examination Certificate, Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) or any other certificate awarded by the Board

To be sent directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. Documents must be verified by the Controller of Examinations.

Attestations from persons outside the Controller of Examination and Registrar's Offices, such as individual professors or external notary publics, will not be accepted.

Please click here to download an academic transcript request form.

2. Mark Sheet/Result Card issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
To find contact information for the appropriate Board, please visit www.fbise.edu.pk.

it doesnt say anything abt IBCC is it necessary
IBCC is not the requirement, if someone do that , it is ok, but not compulsory.
IBCC attests photocopy on back side which is totally invalid, further a person can easily use other person's IBCC attestation on his or her certificate.
These are my concerns.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
beeba-bacha said:
IBCC is not the requirement, if someone do that , it is ok, but not compulsory.
IBCC attests photocopy on back side which is totally invalid, further a person can easily use other person's IBCC attestation on his or her certificate.
These are my concerns.
it is absolutely correct hat ibcc attest backside of the originals, and no one can use as other persons document, if u see it properly then every marksheet and certificate has series of number which is different from other
please dont spread any confusions between the people, as they are already confused...

Madi k

Feb 28, 2014
Dear mish

IBCC z not the requirement ....
I ve got my wes report without ibcc attestation. Infact i frgot to put up inter marksheet bt Alhumdulilllah i faced no hurdles.

Nd i dont knw who z advising to get 15 dollars check !!!..... I made it on smone's suggestion , bt no one ask me about dt when i went for attestation.

Reactions: Bushraaslam

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Bro !!

This is highly appreciated .This is the best thread uptill now
thanks

Reactions: dr.hina

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Mish and Madi k

Can you please tell Me if you guys paid $203 with card or money order?
I dont have a card and i have not paid yet,is there a way i can send the pay order with the documents ,is it possible ?