Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
nickarter84 said:
Hi friends,
I am confused about WES process
I have attested my Bachelors degree and transcript from HEC

Now I have sealed the HEC attested photocopies in an envelop.

Do the photocopies also requires attestation from the University too (Before putting in the envelop) or HEC attestation is Enough?

Along with the sealed envelop what should I send (for Example, any form or something)
Please share your experience about this issue.

Bhai sahab did you get it sealed from HEC or sealed it urself?

Its HEC who should seal ur attested degrees photocopies and yes only HEC attestation is required for degrees but dont forget to send your intermediate and matric certificates attested and sealed copies from respective boards

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
nickarter84 said:
Hi friends,
I am confused about WES process
I have attested my Bachelors degree and transcript from HEC

Now I have sealed the HEC attested photocopies in an envelop.

Do the photocopies also requires attestation from the University too (Before putting in the envelop) or HEC attestation is Enough?

Along with the sealed envelop what should I send (for Example, any form or something)
Please share your experience about this issue.

And yes once you have them dont forget to write WES reference number on each enevelope before sending

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Zmaqsood said:
And yes once you have them dont forget to write WES reference number on each enevelope before sending
i got it sealed from HEC
And i have put only bachelor degree and transcript attested copy

And didnt send the matric and inter docs because they have mentioned on their website that for higher education, only degree and marksheet is required

And yes i have written the reference number on the envelope

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
nickarter84 said:
i got it sealed from HEC
And i have put only bachelor degree and transcript attested copy

And didnt send the matric and inter docs because they have mentioned on their website that for higher education, only degree and marksheet is required

And yes i have written the reference number on the envelope
If you are sending it to WES then they will not process it until you send them inter and matric attested and sealed certificates as well. But for CES you dont need matric or inter just bachelor and masters and that too attested only from uni

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Secondary school documents (e.g. Intermediate Examination Certificate or Higher Secondary Certificate HSC) must be submitted directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education for evaluation along with all higher education documents.

What i have understand from the above statement is, intermediate certificate will ne enough?
Please guide

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
nickarter84 said:
Secondary school documents (e.g. Intermediate Examination Certificate or Higher Secondary Certificate HSC) must be submitted directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education for evaluation along with all higher education documents.

What i have understand from the above statement is, intermediate certificate will ne enough?
Please guide
Yes some people reported that only inter certificate is required.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
1) How would I know If my documents are incomplete?

2) Would they email me or Do I have to check on the website?

3) How long they will take to contact me about the incomplete documents after the delivery of the package?

DesireCA

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2253, CRS-432
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
Zmaqsood said:
Answer to your question is they are reliable and will get your degrees attested but dont trust qbout their time commitment as they will take nywhere between 1-2 months. Better go personally
Thanks for the reply. Pl tell me, they will seal my doc and update my status on their website too. if I go through OCS?

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
DesireCA said:
Thanks for the reply. Pl tell me, they will seal my doc and update my status on their website too. if I go through OCS?

Yest status do get updated for all attestations.
Regarding seal you will have to specially request them and few suggested to take contact of their guy at hec and talk to him directly.

Are u sure you can not go personally? They now do attestation at their regional offices in lahore, karachi etc

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
nickarter84 said:
1) How would I know If my documents are incomplete?

2) Would they email me or Do I have to check on the website?

3) How long they will take to contact me about the incomplete documents after the delivery of the package?
Once they receive documents they will check and email you and also update status online and if its incomplete you can see "awaiting ------- documents"

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Hi friends,

Do I need to send Matric AND Inter Certificate + Matric AND Inter Marksheets to WES?

OR Only Matri AND Inter Certificates are enough?

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
nickarter84 said:
Hi friends,

Do I need to send Matric AND Inter Certificate + Matric AND Inter Marksheets to WES?

OR Only Matri AND Inter Certificates are enough?
Generally certificates are enough as they have mark details on it as well.