Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
SMFAHAD said:
Has any one idea , what equivalency will WES give for our two HSC (intermediate) from Karachi Intermediate Board or no equivalency for it ..
hey fahad

it equals to secondary school diploma of canada

hkmalik

Jun 22, 2014
nshah32 said:
If you haven't paid WES than go for CES, UoT as its document requirements are simple. (I mean can easily be meet). The time period of both are almost same.
CES also requires documents HSC and Degree to be sent directly from the board or university as for i see from their web.

Anyone got verification from FBISE please help i need to do so for my SSC & HSC verification

captain FK

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
All required docs submitted
Nomination.....
25-11-2014
AOR Received.
Prayers
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Prayers
Med's Request
Prayers
Med's Done....
Prayers
Interview........
Hope to be waived
Passport Req..
Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
Prayers
LANDED..........
Prayers
nshah32 said:
This means the documents are accepted. They also provided you a estimated assessment completion date.
Thanks alot yeh Canada... I checked the status and it says "ACCEPTED" in green. Alhamdulillah.. God is great... I was too much worried as I had put all sealed documents in one DHL shipment (hec, matric and inter)... Today Allah pak showed His mercy...

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
hkmalik said:
CES also requires documents HSC and Degree to be sent directly from the board or university as for i see from their web.

Anyone got verification from FBISE please help i need to do so for my SSC & HSC verification
There are two types of assessment services available at CES : Post Secondary and Higher Secondary

and for CIC or immigration purpose you need to have Post Secondary Assessment
http://learn.utoronto.ca/international-professionals/comparative-education-service-ces/ces-services/assessments-for-immigration-purposes

The form contains the following
Your application for a CES Assessment Report for the FSWP will require:
· A completed and signed application form
· A colour photocopy of your photo identification showing your date of birth
· A colour photocopy of both sides of the award for each completed program of study (diploma or certificate) in its original
language and official English or French translations
· A colour photocopy of both sides of your academic records (transcripts, statement of marks) for each completed program of
study in their original language and official English or French translations
· Sealed official academic records mailed directly from each educational institution listed on your CES application package
(submitted separately). Applicants with completed studies in the People's Republic of China (PRC) should refer to the
Document Requirements www.learn.utoronto.ca/international-professionals/comparative-education-service-ces/countrylist/
china for additional information
· Full payment of applicable service fees

mqureshi

Jun 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
What mode of delivery should be chosen for ECA from CES i.e Standard or Courier. Is their anyone who have selected standard delivery option.

anyta.ali

May 16, 2014
Hi All!

I am in big Trouble ... i visited Interboard KArachi on 23 and submitted for Wes Verification ... and still they havent recieved it ... currently i am not in Karachi and neither i can go back to karachi for 2 months atleast .. the F&&k system of their .. i couldnt find any contact number ... is any way .. i could withdraw my application from WES ???
i will be applying for CES and the WES has really cost me an hefty amount!
atleast i could re-cover a small portion of it.

is there any one who have had sent their application on 23 may 2014?

captain FK

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
All required docs submitted
Nomination.....
25-11-2014
AOR Received.
Prayers
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Prayers
Med's Request
Prayers
Med's Done....
Prayers
Interview........
Hope to be waived
Passport Req..
Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
Prayers
LANDED..........
Prayers
anyta.ali said:
Hi All!

I am in big Trouble ... i visited Interboard KArachi on 23 and submitted for Wes Verification ... and still they havent recieved it ... currently i am not in Karachi and neither i can go back to karachi for 2 months atleast .. the F&&k system of their .. i couldnt find any contact number ... is any way .. i could withdraw my application from WES ???

anyta.ali I would recommend that you look for someone who works in private schools for the board matters.... usually private schools hire a person for doing board works... or simply find any agent, u can find them outside board office.. pay them their commission and they can get the work done for you in correct manner... and in a short time.... now that you have started your work with WES , you might have got HEC attestations too ...so do not panic just get the board documents attested , have them sealed and send all of them in one envelop to WES... inshallah they will be accepted...as in my case... in pakistan you cant do shit without followup and getting inside the system.... CES thing will take same amount of time but you will have to double up the money coz who knows WES will return you the money or not

YehCanada

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-July-2014
Doc's Request.
21-January-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the package
File Transfer...
SLU 20-March-2015
Med's Request
26-March-2015
Med's Done....
15-April-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-September-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-October-2015
captain FK said:
anyta.ali I would recommend that you look for someone who works in private schools for the board matters.... usually private schools hire a person for doing board works... or simply find any agent, u can find them outside board office.. pay them their commission and they can get the work done for you in correct manner... and in a short time.... now that you have started your work with WES , you might have got HEC attestations too ...so do not panic just get the board documents attested , have them sealed and send all of them in one envelop to WES... inshallah they will be accepted...as in my case... in pakistan you cant do *censored word* without followup and getting inside the system.... CES thing will take same amount of time but you will have to double up the money coz who knows WES will return you the money or not
I agree with Captain FK... I refuse when Inter Board said to me that they will send the document

So I manage to get someone who assist me the inter mark sheet and certificates in a sealed envelope but was not able to get a sign international transcript request form (which is not required as per WES). There a lot of people roaming around so give some one money.

If you go for CES now then you need to give HEC sealed envelope certificate which I assume you have already given to WES.

If are not able to get Inter Board stuff done and able to get your HEC certificates back, then call Sanober (Karachi Office) or Owais (Islamabad Office) of OCS and send your HEC doc. from karachi and they will able to get it done from HEC Islamabad by charging only 285 RS OCS charges.

YehCanada

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-July-2014
Doc's Request.
21-January-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the package
File Transfer...
SLU 20-March-2015
Med's Request
26-March-2015
Med's Done....
15-April-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-September-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-October-2015
mish said:
hey yeh canada! report is on way...just dont worry, the time they going to dispatch it, you will get in 3 days if u have selected international courier

so lets wait and get ready
Thanks Mish,

Now the status shows "Evaluation report being prepared for delivery"

I have selected international delivery option by paying $100

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
anyta.ali said:
Hi All!

is it posted I mean sent to WES? If its sent via Pakistan post then it will take 15 - 25 days to reach if you are lucky. If its not posted then get the photocopy in sealed envelop by spending some money. You can see many clerks in BIEK corridor. The marksheet section guy can help you in this regard.

rrealansari

May 22, 2014
Hello Friends,

Do we need to show the skills (roles & responsibilities) for the past 6 years, on a company letter head?

As I have only experience letters and oppintment letter which do not contains the roles and responsibilites and extermly difficult to get from both current and previous compnies.

What is the alternative solution we have here?

Appreciate your answers.

Regards,
Ansari

wychaudhry

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Nomination.....
05-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Med's Request
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
Passport Req..
20-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2015
As per WES evaluation my B.Sc. degree in Maths is equivalent to 2 years Canadian diploma. I also have master degree in computer sciences but it was from a private institute. I am triple certified oracle professional in database track but WES does not evaluate such certificates. I want to know if am eligible to apply as a "Data Administrator" with current WES evaluation. I mean to say, my qualification is not equivalent to their bachelor so can i still apply for immigration coz even with above evaluation i am scoring their required 67 points.

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
Use only Courier Service to USA and International - $75 (including taxes) for CES otherwise you have to wait for weeks to get your ECA after completion of assessment
mqureshi said:
What mode of delivery should be chosen for ECA from CES i.e Standard or Courier. Is their anyone who have selected standard delivery option.

STK

May 29, 2014
anyta.ali said:
Hi All!

Please check your message box.

Regards,
STK

anyta.ali

May 16, 2014
Thank you all,

I have written to wes today, that my docuement has been sent from interboard KArachi around a month back and stil havent had reiceved by the WES so if they could refund my money and so that i could go for a friendlier and cooperative services .. because its costing me time ...
I do not have any tracking number ... had called to this Guy .. when i was there i asked them if they need money or something to proceed it quick .. but they were soo stubborn ..

One more thing, Few of my friends have got their ECA through CES within 10 days ? and they all started process later than me!

CES doesnt need any HEC, all they need is a Photocopies verified by university. and Private universities can dispatch the required document in just a day!

people who havent started the process yet! please do not go for WES .. CES is offering way better services than WES and the processes are easier to get through with!