+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Son Sponsorship

Sam_Sam88

Feb 6, 2022
Dears,

I wish you good day,

I Need your advice Please,

Actually my wife she got divorced from her ex-husband around 5 years ago, and I got married to her 2 years ago, she have a boy from him he is 3 years old, and that boy he staying with us after the divorce although my wife she don't have the full custody on her son, and I am the one who care for everything regarding my step son.

My question is, I start already my Express Entry Profile, but I don't know Witch forms should we prepare to accompany my step son minor?

by the way his father (My wife's ex-husband) don't mind that his child travel to Canada with us & and he is cooperative to sign any papers, to make his boy travel with his mother.

Please Help Us, Thanks for your Help, We appreciate that too much.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
You need to ask in the express entry forum.

But in general just follow the instructions. You include the stepson as a dependent along with your spouse.

Sam_Sam88

Feb 6, 2022
You need to ask in the express entry forum.

But in general just follow the instructions. You include the stepson as a dependent along with your spouse.
Thanks for your reply, Actually I am little confused in the website, because still I am a new member, Thanks for your help.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thanks for your reply, Actually I am little confused in the website, because still I am a new member, Thanks for your help.
No problem.

This particular subfoeum is family sponsorship, a specific type of application. In your case you are not sponsoring family but including them in your own express entry (so called economic ) immigration application.

There are some commonalities but many différences.